A treak through the Desert in search of the Tribe of Rehsed.

Zlattan didn’t know how to respond to the interaction between the winged one and the blue one. “Uhm, ok …”. He shrugged, helpfully.

“Sterm one side, winged guy on that otha. When done, switch?”

A small Olgog (average for Tla’loc’al) walks over to group. He appears Tla’loc’alan in garb, with a traveler’s cloak covering himself. He otherwise has no distinctive weaponry.

“I am Ollurug, Clan of the Heavy Falling Rock. I come to help Rehsedians. Instead I find Tsogari and Cambion, and a couple of Olgog.” He shrugs, looks at the Cambion and the Baribur and says, “I can help prevent some of the big heavy things from flying at us. It should give you a little less to focus on. I can help with heavy lifting, but in one on one combat I’m not going to be nearly as useful as you are.”

He was tempted to bring up his other special skills, but he didn’t trust the Tsogari enough to reveal them. They’re too fanatical and likely to turn on their allies for being “evil.” No thanks, the Olgog thought to himself.

Rogarth said simply, "Ollurug is it?

If you can keep the hurled stone away from us it would be appreciated.
Those giants will have wicket throwing arms."

The first Yyan invasion had been turned back. It had taken heroes who were individually equal to an army, and their effective teamwork.

The Rehsedian Mag’Ol walked the battlefield with an honor guard of olgogs and some of the heroes of the battle. As the victors picked through the ruined chariots and the corpses of giants, they all could feel the oppressive worry, What if this was just the first of many attacks and not an isolated incident?

Khered watched the reflections of the battlefield flicker across the Mag’Ols spear of office.
The ancient weapon seemed to show the tortured landscape being poisoned by something being carried by the giants. Seeing this corruption was leaking from the giants cannons, Khered realized they still posed a danger and would need to be disposed of.

Again the spear’s blade seemed to show more than was visible to the naked eye.

The Mag’ol was preoccupied trying to track down all those who had died in the battle.

Khered turned towards Rogarth “the bladed corpse reveals that there has been some poison leaking from the Magi Cannons of the Giants. They could cause long term danger, we need to examine this corruption and see if it can be cleansed. The Mag’ol is distracted and probably won’t be of much use, however we need the spear to see where the corruption is. Any suggestions?”