Across the Sea with Eli, Remmie, Snowy Touch and Lester Colt (DR2220+ Post mission 6)

After the credits roll: Eli wakes up on the beach of a different continet.

Eli woke up as the water splashed his face. He was surprised to see tropical trees and a gorgeos beach. The land near the coast of Holys was mostly rocky shores not white sand beaches.

He looked up to see an Illuminated being held up on a palanquin. The illuminated was male and dressed in golden shimmery robes. At his side like a pet cat was a Neliff currently making an unsettling purr as the Illuminated stroked his chin.

Eli felt up and was happy his hat, and the crown underneath was still on. He saw Snowy Touch was at his side, and as was Lester Colt. But their Mini sub was beached for sure. It would take a little repair work to get it ready for a deep sea dive. But looking at the Illuminated his seven Cambion guards, the small chained pack of Olgogs at his side with collars round their necks and the Bestial eyeing him like tonights main course Eli was a little worried.

Then a trio of Mutants walked up. They looked like straight up monsters, with snakes and lions for hands, and corpselike faces. They looked over at the Illuminated and said, “Great one, these humans, this white fur are ours.”

Buying them enough time to get over to a nearby hut and close the cover. One of the Mutants motioned for the other two to stand guard outside. Once outside, the remaining mutant released some Shapeshift and turned into the form of Remmie, whom Eli knew to be one of Lurtor subordinates in the Jemison Post defense force and spy network.

They both were deep in enemy territory on the far continent, in the middle of a camp where the Neliff were slowly converting the local Sea Kings populace to their cause. Back in the colonies it would be as simple as tell everyone about the Neliff, but both Eli and Remmie, Snowy Touch and Lester Colt would be considered foreign spies and killed on the moment of such an outburst before any would consider it realistically.

Remmie knew that Neliff the Orthodox’s sub was moored nearby under the sea.

So they had a few choices. Rescue their own sub and make for open water. Try and sneak back aboard the Ballistic Missile sub that Neliff the Orthodox stole. Or simply call home and hope someone, anyone can help…

[This thread is open to Remmie (Lurtor), Eli (Eli McGraw) and they can commcrystal General Map’el (Field Marshall Strykker), Moose (Narrator), McMurphy (Narrator), Fort Lendill Spec Ops (Gov of Fort Lendill), a Blackheart Rescue Team (Blackheart), Ryuk their “erstwhile ally??” (Ryuk) Agent Brooke VLAD special forces (Agent Brooke), AND Lady Sarphin (Grim) currently. Or they can radio out to Urik’s Outcasts, or the Rhug’na’ru. More characters will become available as roleplaying happens.]

Eli votes to sneak away and rescue their own sub.

Lester Colt says, “Eli, Mr. Mayor, Sir. If we are going to take back your sub, we are going to need some metal to fashion some replacement parts. And we are going to need some industrial strength waterproof adhesive to seal the cracks in the cockpit.”

Snowy Touch used the Leyas to translate and countered, "If we stole one of those Cambion’s swords we would have enough metal to make whatever parts you need. But where are we going to hide the fire needed for the melting. Too bad I never learned Fire Leyas.

I do have solution to the problem of adhesive. Small creature called Spitting Ving make saliva that can be dried into a waterproof adhesive. Each Spitting Ving could fit in my hand. But catching them could draw attention from the Guards or Neliff."

Then without the Leyas to translate he grunted, “That bad.”

Remmie says "What is the other choice? We sneak aboard the Neliff sub, wipe out the neliffs and take the ship back over? We don’t have many good options here.

I can steal some swords either way, we may need some weapons anyways. Though if this gets to a fight we will loose. I’ll be right back"

With that Remmie takes the form of a Cambion and he shadow jumps to another location to come out of. Looking in place is the best way to hide. Though he will stay out of the illuminateds sight. He’ll use this form to send a few swords to them through the shadows when no one is paying attention. Once they have a few, he will make his way back again.

Using stealth and the shadows, Remmie was able to secure a pair of girder swords from cambion slaves sleeping by the beach. They were huge and enough metal to make the repairs. Now they just needed the adhesive to seal the cockpit transparency and they were a step closer to escape.

While waiting, the group overhears that Neliff the Orthodox is taking their stolen sub back out. It will be making its way to a location called Tarris to secure the captive HiveQueen Ayx.

The addional bustle in the camp will make escaping easier in certain ways.

Remmie says “I don’t like the Quall, but sounds like if the Neliff has a queen, we should prevent that. We could sneak aboard the sub, and make off with the Queen when their guard is down? Or do we just escape?”

“Ayx? Where have I heard that name before? Anyhow, not sure what we could do with a Q uall queen but let’s least take a look.” says Eli.

Remmie says "So lets sneak aboard, hide out for the trip, maybe replace a few of their crew for easier movement. Then when they get to Tarris, we’ll decide if we make or move and escape with or without the Quall, just escape, or take over the ship.

First lets get aboard without being noticed."

[Remmie, if you follow your plan, you will be leaving Eli’s submarine behind. Remember the team needed that adhesive to fix the cockpit on Eli’s submarine.

If you choose to sneak onboard the vessel of Neliff the Orthodox you cannot also get Eli’s sub up and running.]

[Please confirm if the team is abandoning the plan to repair Eli’s sub to instead sneak aboard the Neliff submarine. ]

(OOC Remmie won’t leave them, but yes if all agree, he is thinking that they should switch their goal of fixing the sub and sneak aboard the other sub to thwart the neliff plan with the quall queen. Maybe eventually take over the sub. If Eli and group want to stay with fixing Eli’s sub, then Remmie will stay with them.)

Eli says “They’ll be expecting for us to hop on our sub. So, we are not going to do that. Easy come and easy go. What they won’t be expecting for us to steal their sub. Let’s do the unexpected, hopefully.”

They snuck aboard the submarine of Neliff the Orthodox and was surprised when it diverted south instead of North to Tarris. As it traveled south, Eli and Remmie overheard the crew speaking to their Neliff overlords about moving south to begin targeting the forces of Neliff the Radical. Apparently a Neliff Civil War was really going on.

Together with Snowy Touch and Lester Colt they found a small bunk that was unoccupied and sealed the door for a few moments to speak in privacy.

Lester Colt said, “I think I can disable the helmsman and crew with a impromtu poison gas grenade, but we would need a way to clean the air, or it would kill us all. And I don’t think it would work on those Neliff creatures.”

Remmie and Eli had a choice

A) Lester and the Grenade. Try and take the helm of the ship for their own. Defeat the crew of 30 and their Neliff overlords 20 and Neliff juveniles 20

B) Keep hidden. Keep the ride going and hope you don’t get caught.

C) Sabotage the Payloads on the ICBMs. Sneak into the weapons storage and mess with the ICBMs so Neliff the Orthodox cannot use them against the Colonies or the Goblin Lands.

Remmie says "I think first we should Sabotage this weapon. While neliff killing neliff is all good, I don’t want them to have this sub and go where they please. The next target could be the colonies or other lands.

After that, its either we hide, or we take the bridge and move this to a safe place. Neliffs are creatures of the mind, I would expect that if we start killing them, we won’t stay unnoticed for long. Maybe we can have a sabotage as part of a distraction, to pull people away from the bridge area, leaving us room to take the ship?

But the priority should be to disable the weapons.
"

Eli had seen some stuff over the course of his life, and he was pretty sure he could rig the weapons to explode in the sub if needed. But that would be a one way sabotague, once the weapons were “altered” they would not be able to be turned back.

“I had good life. Let’s sabotage the weapons and hope someone, somewhere takes mercy on our souls,” Eli sighed.

With his thoughts turning towards the moment after the sabotage, the team, knew once they snuck down to the weapons area, they would need a plan to escape the sub before the Neliff crew fired the damaged weapon systems.

Remmie says "After sabotage the missle, We either have to get this to surface for a moment or cut our way out and swim to the surface. Once on the surface, I can grow wings and fly us out of here a bit and then we call for help. I can make the cuts, but the swim would be rough. Oh and I don’t know air leyas, so we would have to be able to make it to the surface if we were swimming.

So best is if we can make this surface for a few. Then take off and leave."

Remmie knew that carrying them would tough, but the ear stud would give him the strength to do it for a bit.

(OOC not sure if Remmie has a commcrystal for home or not. Assuming not since radioing home wasn’t an option.)

(OOC this is the earstud:
Triad Earring Stud - Remmie - +6 Str, 12 Ar vs M/M/E; Regen 14 hps/rd; Wings, Shadow Jump (2 Succ), Obscure (4 Succ), Grow Armor, Monstrous Strength (6 Succ), Regeneration (7 Succ)

)