Hell Gate Escape Planing

“To seek the help of one evil, to fight another. No. You will kill us as soon as you are finished with Mag Mag Gor. Also my mates father would kill me for letting a dark force taint one of the sacred elements.”

“How about you,” Glog said to Kolgol’s tribe members, “Will you allow this darkness you called forth to destroy everything? Or will you right your past wrongs? WHAT SAY YOU??!!”

The crimson-cloaked vampyre let out a short laugh. “Well Glog, you should be a bit more appreciative of his offer to ally with you against Warmonger. Even though you consider him evil, he could still be a valuable asset. Have I not proven myself likewise?” Lord Mada says, referring to when Glog and he had met, and fought an army of intelligent nightmares.

After several minutes of silence, Lord Mada continues; “Not that I don’t thoroughly enjoying you arguing among yourselves, but shall we get back to the topic at hand?” Out of restless boredom, the Uth had begun throwing knives into the heads of his penguins as they stood in a line, hoping that each knife thrown would be aimed at one of the others. As each penguin was killed in turn, a new one would waddle out of Lord Mada’s cloak and step back in line.

“You do know that before I met you I was never captured by an enemy. Now I can’t go a season with out being trapped somewhere.” Glog said to the Nightmare slaver.

To Kolak he says “As nice as leaving you in a cut off area sounds, my mate and her father would torture me until I came back here so…”

Kharos chuckled, clasping his hands behind his back. He paced to a carved obsidian throne in the center of the temple floor, and reclined in it. He picked up a lump of volcanic rock from the floor and began to mold it in his hands with the leyas.

“So, you fear the reaction of your mate more so than mine? I truly hope I never encounter such a dread foe. However, keep in mind I will not sit idly by twiddling my claws here, I will aid you against the Warmonger, and his spawn. We have a common enemy in it, and therefore I propose we deal with that first, and work out our problems later.”

Luster says to Kalok “what of the damage and destruction you did to Simonsburg? That attack alone helped the warmonger. It is not just making a deal between us.”

(OOC btw: this can’t be the planning thread, or won’t be very useful if the one we are attempting to plan against is there and we can’t get rid of them. I’m not sure what to do here. If anyone has ideas, please post.)

Ogurox Hivelord said, “If we are agreeing to leave Kalok and his demons in a hell dimension I support it.
But are we really agreeing that his servants should have unrestricted access to Refuge?
Really? There has to be limits or his followers will infiltrate your peoples. Ironic I know for a Quall Ndrone to say this but my kind was designed to capture entities like this Kalok through his hosts body. But since I can no longer feel Ar’yay HiveQueen I can offer no Quall Queens Blessing to drive out the evil of Kalok…”

Torlok’ab glanced up from his ponderings. Shaking his head at those who wanted to appease the Demon. “There are things you seem not to grasp.” Pointing at the Mountain embodying the Demon, he states “The Demon is trying to say we have come uninvited to his realm. I did not enter his realm. I was dragged here because I was to close to him when he was pulled into this cage of his. This realm is a cage. But not one design for mortals, it was created to hold something greater than us. This cage is his prison, not ours. He wants your help because he can not escape on his own. This realm is like a cage build to hold mab hablok, but from which Ravenous kolgol can escape. He needs your help because he cant open the cage from the inside. He needs either his followers or some other force to open from the outside. We are like the ravenous kolgol, we can escape while he remains trapped. All he is offering is to ‘not try to step on us’ as we leave in return for open the door for him.”

“we can either help him, which I will refuse to do. or we can force our way out and leave him here in the prison he made from himself”

Kharos paused in his work, glancing up at Torlok’ab with vague interest.

" ‘The demon’ huh… well usually I’d immolate you for such disrespect, but you have captured my interests for the moment. You do not fear me, that is clear, and for that alone I will allow your existence to continue. You compare yourself to a ravenous kolgol, and me to a mab hoblok, an interesting, yet valid comparison to be sure. However, you are incorrect if you believe that you may leave as you wish, for this prison holds all here equally. Despite this, there are…ways, that you could utilize, and I’d even assist if we work together, although if your largest stipulation is for me to remain here for the time being, I shall. However, even so, there is utterly nothing you can do about my followers in the outside world, for to remove them, you must kill a religion, an idea, much harder than a simple ‘demon’. These are not things you can kill with an army of Olgogs and all the swords in Der’al. What I am offering, is to ally these forces with your own, or at least whomever considers the Warmonger to be the biggest threat to your realm."

He resumed molding the rocks, and said,

"You can do with that what you will, but whomever here is still not yet beyond reason, I’m offering you a free ticket out of here.

Lurtor was learning from Torlok’ab. After this, he would have to seek him out. If they got out.

Lurtor says to Kalok “I will not speak for any tribe here or outside. I will leave this dimension, as I do not plan to attack anyone unless forced to defend myself or others. I will report what you said here and let those in power decide what they wish to do about you.”

Lurtor wished to say more, but this was not the time and place for it. The knowledge was more important to others. As lurtor knew little about demensions, there was little he could do to close the rift. He was still waiting for someone to give him an option he could act on.