Herd of Auf Lal'al Communications with Krodnok

Lalder asks over the Commcrystal “Krodnock, are you threre?”

Once Krodnok answers lalder will continue “With the attack at Simonsburg, where do you stand with the Ka Rhug Tribe? Are you planning to take action yourself. I know you had followers in Simonsburg though we did try to remove as many as we could.”

Lalder’s next message to Krodnok "Krodnok, I need another favor or two. I have 2 problems that I could use help with. The infernal balgogs are continuously being produced by what ever is at Mt Rhug. I have detected Balgogs coming out of the lava. We need to destroy these and stop the production of them. I do not care as much about the Tribemen of Ka Rhug Tribe. But I also do not wish to see their god come back either.

The second problem is the Pit Mongrels, if they do not choose to leave. I would need to remove them. I’m trying to work with the Army of the True flame to do this peacefully, but if that doesn’t work, I was hoping to get some help.

If Pit Mongrels try to stake a claim in Tla’loc’al, the entire area will go up in flames."

“Mt. Rhug, don’t move to take it until I give the ok,” Krodnok says. "I’ll take first strike at it, and we’ll go from there.

“As for the Pit Mongrels… try your ‘peace’ first. When that fails, then ask for my help.”

Lalder says into the Crystal "Krodnok. What do you intend to do with the Armory? I plan to keep my forces away from the portal keeping a parameter a distance away. (OOC I’m only using Lurtor in their) I don’t want to mess with any balance that is keeping the dimension from Expanding.

But this also means I cannot search the Area for Lurtor. I was hoping you could help him if you run into him. It would be another favor I owe you."