Intermission 2: Meeting to discuss the Jailbreak of Kolgol

You know what Olgog? I’ve been busy the last couple of years and I could use a vacation. Is the weather usually sunny? I do with some more sunshine.

“Olgog you are an instigator and still a criminal according to most olgogs. Finish your trials and redeem your failed trail before you start pointing fingers,” said Gobbog.

“im sorry you couldnt work with us on this Olgog,” Kitty the aegelis.

Gobbog and Kitty and any who wished to continue the rest of the planning would be brought into a lower room protected from prying eyes. Olgog the Olgog would not be invited.

If Godart came, Gobbog would say, “Let’s talk about your plan?”

If Godart didn’t come or took too long he would instead ask others, “Let’s shore up our plans… Any suggestions?”

Olgog the Olgog

Finish the trials? How am I to do that if those responsible for giving me these trials refuse to do so? I have been given one trial by the four that are suppose to decide them. One trial every two weeks, thats less than half a cycle. It’s been almost two cycles since this started. How long should I wait for these nonexistent trial to show up?

GoDart, I’m not wanted here, I’m leaving. If you wish to accompany me now is the time to do so.

Weather is nice, a little cold at night though.

Might as well leave.

*to everyone else *

My plan falls a little short without the right support. Fortune be with those who follow fate and glory to those who make there own luck.

Gobbog confronted OtO before he leaves, "Yes Olgog blame others for your mistakes like always.

YOU FAILED to protect the Mirror crystal which was your TRIAL.

Take responsibility for your lack of respect and irresponsibility.

You have no right to blame anyone about your trials until you recover the Mirror Crystal and return it to Lalder.

Today your greed has shown through.

There is no waiting because The Responsibility LIES WITH YOU."
Kitty grabs Gobbog and carried him from the room.

The Orlur ally is welcome to come.

Since Godart and OtO don’t want to be part of the plan they will be excluded from the rest of this planning thread.

This includes all dates and other information about the rescue plans.

Gobbog and Kitty have left the room to go downstairs, if OtO continues talking he does so to an empty room.

Gobbog turned to Dargor’lur,

"I feel like hours of planning was just wasted.

It looks like it will be the three of us.

It is so important that we recover Kolgol and bring him to the Embassy at Zh’ka’al. There are members of his tribe in the Embassy district that are not demonic. Together they could aide Kolgol in freeing his people from Kalok.

Dargor’lur, if Kitty and I can distract the guards and destroy the wards. Can you successfully extract Kolgol?"

Kitty pet Gobbog’s head trying to calm the small olgog down.

She said, "Honeyfluff don’t let OtO get you down. When he showed up none of us really expected him to help. He helps no one, and never has. He works for himself alone.

And he is an enemy of the EEF. If he had joined this rescue mission he would have just fought the EEF and made them think this is an attack."

Gobbog said, “Kitty you are right. It is better we plan this alone. I am just disappointed by Godart. He became more interested in working with OtO than with us when we denied OtOs absurd comical payment request.
His vehicles and tactics would have helped us.”

Kitty said in a soothing husky voice, “It is his loss Gobbog.
Mercs come and mercs go.”

Gobbog said to Dargor’lur, “It is important no one gets hurt.”

"I have four KGM who will dress in their old EEF uniforms and keep an eye out for us during the operation. Kitty and I will destroy the wards. Then she will distract air support. My glorious self will focus on raising the internal temperature of our EEF targets so they cannot pay attention to what is going on. This will give a few moments where you,Dargor’lur can move in. "