LurTor contacting VLAD/EEF

Lurtor says "Yes, they will accept your help and send their thanks. Also I will coordinate between the groups if you wish. I will also give you one com crystal that will lead to the carrier communication room. From there messages can be relayed over the Olgog lands.

I also wanted to give advisement that the Lalders Carrier will be flying high, but trying to stay in the atmosphere. Their goal is to be above the effects of the flamewinds. Also they are right now planning to lift numerous farms into the air as well. From the discussions I heard, they are wrapping the farms in reinforced stone and levitating them into the air to get them out of the flamewinds paths. Sealing the other farms that can’t be lifted before the flamewinds strike."

“Very well please coordinate with the others and send along the comm crystal. I will inform command and get the troops moving. They will do what they can to keep the storms away. We will also inform the Iron Republic of your activities ahead of time so they should not interfere.”

Lurtor uses the comm crystal asking for the commander again. When he answers, Lurtor says "Lalder has informed me that you will have an army of Yyan on your door step soon. They Armies of Eloga was under threat of invasion if they didn’t let the army of Yyan through their lands. Their leader decided to be neutral in a battle between Yyan and Earthers but put conditions that the Army could only travel to Earthers, and not Olgog lands. This should limit where the Army will come from.

There were diplomats from the UtR who tried to convince the Elogans to now allow any Yyan through, but in the end, they only got the restriction I mentioned above as the Elogans had no taste for a war with the yyan army. "

Lurtor will relay the points that the Yyan Army would be allowed to travel.

(All assessments seem to show the main attack coming towards Hebron in the Provisional Colony.
However success at Hebron will still keep the Yyan bottled up and surrounded by UtR land before they could reach the border of Chooru.
These assessments are confirmed by both EEF and Lur Union aircraft)

Lurtor says “We will warn them, and Lalder plans to help protect them, but there are other internal strife that will make Lalder split his forces. Can the EEF send additional help? I don’t know what defences you may or may not be currently supplying them.”

“Agent Lurtor,” Anise replied crisply. “Thank you for the warning. I have forwarded it to High Commaned, The Field Marshal himself sends his regards. Hebron is already rather well defended for a settlement of its size but addtional help will be sent. I surmmise the Field Marshal intends to make an example of these raiders.”

Lurtor says “I have battled this army before. They are more than just giants. They were supported by Magi cannons and the warmonger’s forces, but not the warmonger’s dead. But with your resources, I doubt they will be of issue.”

Lurtor says "There is an additional problem. Simmonsburg was recently attacked by a false god called Kalok worshiped by the Ka Rhug Tribe. Their balgags attacked and destroyed much of this. The other UtR tribes fought them back and made them retreat to their volcano hold. the problem is that they can rapidly produce these fendish balgogs from the volcano and we do not know the state of this demon called Kalok. There most likely will be a move to remove the production ability and maybe more to stop the Ka Rhug tribe from attacking others.

While we can resurrect those in our tribes, there is a member tribe Urik which would not be kept from battle that are immutables. Can VLAD or the EEF provide healers with nanites to help them. I fear much fire will be thrown around during that.

Oh and one more thing, this has 5 or more tribes of Red furs attacking the Mt RHug and any other green fur tribe near by. We are going to try to resolve that matter, but there maybe flow over from that."

“We cannot provide personnel at this time due to the impending attack on Hebron. However, I was able to secure a supply of trauma syringes for you.” Anise replied. “They contain nanites programmed to repair any damage due to an olgog body. You just need to have enough of the body remaining and they can even restore an immutable to life. I have obtained 60 syringes you may disperse them among your immutable allies as you see fit.”

(OOC consider them sent and received.)

Lurtor took out his VLAD commcrystal and said “Please connect me to Anise”.

Then after the music ends Lurtor continues "I would like to report in on a recent missions the new VLAD team has been on and events in the Olgog lands.

First, we have proof the Neliff survived. We have a Neliff larva suspended in a cased. We had pulled it out of an Olgog. The only places we have found them were in the presences of Giants.

Also, OtO and another immutable were hauling lots of Material. Most likely to build military equipment with all of that ore and salvage.

So in chasing this down, we heard of a warmonger’s dead black powder factory that was arming Giants. The thought due to positioning is that weapons given to giants there could be used against parts of the Olgog Lands. And with the combination of Warmonger’s dead and giants, we again check this out.

We had the full support of the UtR in this and members even joined.

This mission didn’t go so cleanly though when forces from Olgog the Olgog showed up. Some of the details I had to be told second hand as one of the… 3 OtOs, shot me.

The EEF didn’t find much of the Factory as someone lit a fire in the factory itself and blew it up. My team blew up the Giants camp not wanting them to escape with the black powder and possibly being Neliff infested, though we couldn’t confirm. (OOC Lurtor is not going to name Kolgol specificly here)

It seems Cat Dancer is working with/For OtO as well. She was there and let loose some sleeping sickness. More than that I don’t know. But she has this pattern of not being satisfied with normal disease. I expect she is continuing to experiment and may poss a greater danger than once though. Especially if she is working with OtO and his crazy dreams of power.

Lastly, I doubt the Olgogs of Tla’loc’al will react well to OtO having access to cloning and Power armor. Part of his punishment was not to use these ever again. OtO has truly broken all parts of his punishment. This could spark into greater conflict as those lost to OtO’s actions start crying for justice."

Lurtor knew that was alot to dump, but the EEF needed to know the UtR was working with them sharing information. OtO plans surely spelled trouble for the lands.
"