Mission Questions

Thanks, I’ll deal with it. Figuring I already made my choice to jump Naiel in Karov thread, I just have to mail a deposition to Unen thread (sorry Lord Grimaldus, I have to be an asshole somethread else - curse you narrator :p) and that would solve the issue. Since character not a teleporter, clone, time shredder or alternate person from another dimension, the deposition would make sense.

I don’t see any ward against Demons or possession. Is there one?

There is Holy (Healing lvl2) damages Demonic beings. Also Healing 4 has Nightmare Ward.

Question 2
Does banish (Summoning 3) work on Possession? Does it work on Demonic beings?

Question 3
Would Healing and Summoning combine to make a protection against demonic possession?
Or maybe Healing 2 is all thats needed. Funneling the Holy into the person. If that works, can it be artificed?

NO.

There is Holy (Healing lvl2) damages Demonic beings. Also Healing 4 has Nightmare Ward.

Question 2
Does banish (Summoning 3) work on Possession? Does it work on Demonic beings?
NO to part 1 but yes to part 2. It works specifically on lesser evils including Malevolents. But not fiends, demon princes, Soul Takers or Greater evils [/quote]

Question 3
Would Healing and Summoning combine to make a protection against demonic possession?
Or maybe Healing 2 is all thats needed. Funneling the Holy into the person. If that works, can it be artificed?
You could artifice a room to blast anyone entering it with Holy and that would damage demons but there is not ability to simply ward against demons. But an artificial of Holy would definitely keep lesser evils out.

Are demons and lesser evils leyas based beings?

Is Flying Fortress itself protected from people dropping in on it?

Ever played any the Metal Gear Solid games?

No they are not. They are not even from the same reality that humans and olgogs come from. The hell dimensions they come from are not even dimensions in our reality. Nor are they part of the distant shores like the land of the Quall N’drone and the Land of the Djinni. Instead the term hell dimensions cover a set of realities where the Ancient evils became the dominant form of life instead of living creatures. Most Ancient evils have no form when on dimensions in our reality unless they possess or host themselves in a living sentient being. They should be supremely distinguished from Leyas beings especially those dimensional beings from our reality that have FIENDISH qualities like Sword fiends and Armor fiends (krato mutated in the womb to be demon hosts for Warmonger’s army)

So without an ancient evil, greater evil or lesser evil to possess it the Armor fiend is a flesh and blood alien creature. Whereas an actual fiend is ethereal in nature when not in a host body.

The ranks from lowest to highest are Lesser Evil, Soul Taker, Fiend, greater fiend, demon prince, greater evil, ancient evil.

Is Flying Fortress itself protected from people dropping in on it?
you will have to ask Krodnok he currently owns the flying Fortress and has been living there over a year.

Ever played any the Metal Gear Solid games?
played MGS 2, freaking awesome game. Haven’t tried the newer ones yet.

If at all, how do they possess immutables?

Realistically I only have Naeil, the 12 non-combat earther drivers and any gear I can bring to the next mission. Correct?

Does Naeil have access to Blackheart Security Solutions? Got a hankering for a tranq pistol.

Which they are you speaking about

They The Demons will possess using the special training Possess which works on all Earthers, Olgogs, K’iorn, Kiou , Baribur, Vorin and Vlahadassi (page 72 complete Leyas Guide) it is Demonic special training and can only be learned by Demons

They The Neliff will possess by telepathically inserting a completely different scene into the minds of their victim while they use their etheric tentacles to impregante their victim with multiple eggs.

Realistically I only have Naeil, the 12 non-combat earther drivers and any gear I can bring to the next mission. Correct?

Horrible to say, but it is up to each player to keep track of their tribals. In the case of Immutable tribals it can be challenging when allies shoot one in the back.

Does Naeil have access to Blackheart Security Solutions? Got a hankering for a tranq pistol.

I will allow that Hekeriki could have dropped off the blackheart security solutions card so that Naeil may utilize it. With that said, I don’t know if they carry Tranq guns. You will have to ask Childeen Blackheart.

Which they are you speaking about

Demons. Got it.

Horrible to say, but it is up to each player to keep track of their tribals. In the case of Immutable tribals it can be challenging when allies shoot one in the back.

Bookkeeping is not horrible! I take that as a yes. Cool!

I will allow that Hekeriki could have dropped off the blackheart security solutions card so that Naeil may utilize it. With that said, I don’t know if they carry Tranq guns. You will have to ask Childeen Blackheart.

Hekeriki gave that to coupon to Maverick Multimancer in the In an abandoned Retro Skating and Roller Rink in the Bones of Manhattan thread because he looked sad (emotional) and in need of gear for his friends.

Using totem spirit of Ragha allows immunity again mind control of the neliff as well as demonic possess? Using this would you then detect someone is trying to control others?

Immunity to an ability does NOT equal the ability to DETECT or TRACK that ability in use. Ragha Totem will protect against Neliff Mind control and Demonic mind control (possession) but does not allow you to know who is using Demonic possession or who is under Neliff control.

http://dr-forum.whitestarhosting.net/showthread.php?1706-The-Battle-Tents-of-the-Allies-Near-Mt-Rhug-(TSGL-3-Week-5)&p=10654&viewfull=1#post10654

Question about this thread.

Who are the UtR Gogs holding Gor’Lallur at gun point?

Who knows that there is a neliff in her?

Generic UtR soldiers. The same type that Kolgol equipped with the Metal Swords during the codification of the UtR forces during
GL1n2.

Gor’Lallur was seen being implanted by Neliff tentacles during the battle. How many eggs are in Gor’Lallur is unknown.

Once infected and Cured of the Mirror Crystal’s Bio-Weapon special attack, can someone be reinfected? Are Bug and his crew now immune to it due to this?

The concern is if I create a group of gogs clean of the disease to cure it and destroy nanites, will they then catch it or spread it?

Unfortunately it is not just one disease it is a large concoction of multiple viruses and bacteria. In addition being leyas or technomantically /nanite healed of a disease is not the same as developing antibodies so there is no immunity.

The real question is would Lalder or any of his tribals know enough about disease and infection to understand that aspect.

Anyone with medicine/healing of 4 or higher would get the gist of it even if they don’t understand microbes and antibodies per se.

TSGL3 Mission 8 Question:

Kalokian Guard, Malevolents of Kalok, and Fell Balgogs.

Malevolents are malevolents and must be killed. Cannot be banished. (Please confirm)
Kalokian Guard - are they demonic?
Fell Balgogs - are they lesser fiends and subject to the Banish rule?

Malevolents are the lowest level of ancient evil demon they can be banished by enough successes.

Kalokian Guard are Olgog demon hosts to Malevolents. They take additional damage from attacks that specialize in demonic targets. But they cannot be banished.

Fell Balgogs are not subject to banish until you drop them to 0 VAR first.

In week 7, The Kefeda attacked my keep with zela battering rams covered in strange nightmare lord markings. Did the quall take the battering rams with them when they left? Or do I have one or both of them lying around in my keep?

The Kefeda did take their battering rams with them.

I can’t tell based on the Event post, but did Shirley/Tusk/Hikiti actually recognize Derlur as Derlur during the events of the mission, or was he disguised until the end?

He was recognized by Shirley but not as his true nature if that makes sense. Tusk and Hikiti did not.