On the Border of Karov, In the Lands of the Der'al Collective (Intermission 2 Thread)

Olgog the Olgog

GoDart, if you wait a month after we get this material back, I will arrange an expedition to go meet the gog. In this case I would prefer you stay so that we have your skills to rely on in this upcoming battle.

If you do go, I would ask that you hoof it on foot back though, I am only borrowing these airships and I can’t guarantee I can use them afterward the material is transferred.

I need an answer, can I cripple one of the hover trucks to take the hover emitters?

Blake you listen in here too, it will be good for all of us to be on the same page.

I think the best situation is to use you as bait on the second group of yyan, as Blake there is willing to act as bait for the other group.

Both of you don’t worry about killing the Yyan, just make sure you aggravate them so that all 26 in you group follow you to the ravine we set our trap in.

Blake, you are to run through and stay with the hover trucks, Jamie at the end of the ravine there is a opening for the hover trucks to go through. After they are through you need to use the strider to guard the hole. GoDart’s men and the Bruskies that arrive will be on the top of the walls, waiting for my signal to attack.

I plan to announce that I am OtO, Champion of Mag Buskt, surrender or die. They should recognize his name, and if they don’t surrender the first attack on my end will not be missed. My first attack will be the signal to attack in force.

“…uhm, you don’t need to cripple one of my hover trucks. I got enough extras even though we been burning though them. Just think of these as high tech floating tires. Sort of.”

“My skills… are kinda just shoot things. So that’s a no on borrowing the airship and crew so we can stop this before it begins with words? No? Anyone?”

The gang is quiet save one voice:

“Bak Bak BAKK… a-do…”

Godart looks at the gang with a weary face.

“You! Get out of that chicken suit you Kuo’lo jack-hole.”

A light blubs appears over Godart’s head.

“HEH! Stop throwing that stuff around you jack holes and get in LINE! You think this is some kind of rodeo… oh… It is. I got something neat I can do.”

Godarts turn to random gang member.

“Get me Mal’ie Eater and saddle it up. Do the same with the rest of the Brezan Stalkers not dragging stuff. Break out the weapons and gear up. It’s time to go 50/50 on these jerks. .50 Cal Machine gun if you know what I mean. AM I RIGHT!”

Screams and war-cries of hell echos in the camp.

Softy he breaths: “You blood thirsty smart-asses… this is why we can’t have nice things.”

Olgog the Olgog

You can try, I just don’t think it will be possible.

“I could always radio back to my bunker and ask the few gogs there for some help in making a few calls to the Yyan Empire. They got some skills and contacts from their time in academia. I’ll see if they can find a translator for the giant language.”

“Heh Olgog. Why can’t we get one of your Bruskies who good at General Layas to be my translator? Honestly, this might save us some headache. When we radio them in, let’s ask for someone who really good at General Layas.”

A look a shock comes from some the crowd. Others have bemused grins on their faces.

“What? I had to take Layas 101 in my short time in Zelga. Just like the rest of you. Is it so hard to imagine that I remember something from my time hitting the books?”

Olgog the Olgog

These gogs are not mine, I only know they are competent in shadow leyas. When they get here we can discuss that with them.