Return of the Fallen

Ogalab seems deeply disturbed by this, "Protodoxa and hammer gone? Bad bad news.
If the Torkol of MagMagGor took the Shatterer it is only a matter of time before he is changed by them. Either raised as Torkolgog or possessed by Gorol (enemy souls, demonic forces, soul of the enemy) .

Shatterer need to be freed and Hammer need to feed. Once those two tasks done the Shatterer can crush Torkol army. But how we find him?"

Auf Lalog’na responds “Auf Lalyan says he left a finger tip in his room when she came and picked him up.”

Ogalab perked up at that, “This is very good news. Now all need is a master Earthmancer to use finger to find rest of same body.
Only most powerful adept can do this or an ascended being…”

Auf Lalog’na says "We already used our favor with Kincaid to save the gogs at thomasville. And Kincaid did more than we could have ever hoped. But as I said that was used. Lalder is stronger now in Earth than he was before, but I don’t believe he is strong enough to use that.

We once used Earth and Healing together to locate a creature underground. I don’t know if it would work if he’s not underground. We haven’t tried."

Auf Lalog’na says “But other than that, I do not know where to find someone with such power in Earth Leyas. We do know where unit’s 111 factory is though. 4 of our gogs went on a mission that went there and came back. Though we didn’t know that was where they were going when we sent them.”

Rapi’Lal spoke up “Or’Lur has yet to use our favor. We could use it to bring Protodoxa and his hammer back.”

Auf Lalog’na says “Rapi’Lal, if you could use your favor to locate Protodoxa, it maybe the only way to find him. We are checking to see if anyone else has enough earth leyas, but so far we have not found any.”

Auf Lalog’na then says to Ogalab MagGora’b and the Auf "While we wait for Protodoxa’s location, I have some questions and a request for you.

We want to build a Air Leyas generator, but for the size we want, we figured out that we need to get Djinni blood. That means a trip to the Land of the Djinni. I’m vaguely aware that you need to go through the Land of the falosini to get there. But that is where my knowledge ends.

Can either of you tell me more about the Djinni? We would like to find a peaceful way to get what we need.

And would you be willing to open a bridge there?"

(OCC, other than discussion, I will break any actual trip out into another thread.)

Ogalab said, “Djinni are bad folk. Play many bad tricks and turn every wish bad. I warn you its a bad a day to go to the land of the Djinni.”

“I open a bridge for you, but I can only get as far as the Land of the Falosini. You would have to dive into the Maelstrom, pop out the other side then, only then you get to the Djinni.”

When Protodoxa came back, Ogalab MagGor’ab and The Auf nursed him back to health slowly over the course of days.
Then the day came when he was healed enough for guests.

Auf Lalyan steps in and says " Auf, Protodoxa, I came here to see what Protodoxa might remember anything from the time with the undead. And what happened to the our enemy that was taken with you."

(OCC I don’t remember his name at the moment :frowning: )

Protodoxa the shatterer looked weary and aged from his time under Warmonger’s control. His fur had more patches of white than blue and his eyes clouded over. With a pained cough he rose to greet Auf Lalyan and The Auf of Ol’lur. He laid back down and listened closely to Laylons question.
Then his rumbling voice said, “Inquisitor Siedermann of the Church of One? He knew things, dark words and spells long forgotten by long dead aliens. He spoke words of the Nightmare Lords. I rememeber the tone and sound from the old wars. He bound the darkness there, he made them bend to his will. He claimed it all in his pride as learned from tortureing his sons Knight errant…Kasanth Dannor after the genocide. Now he rules the demons and they cringe amd wimper believing warmonger cannot hear them.”

Orgog’ol the Karovian found herself in the time before the Goblin Genocide and he sought out the great Olgog heroes of yore to warn them of the coming attack by the Church of One. She found many a worthy Olgog tribe but not the heroes she sought. She helped defend many tribe until she fell afoul of Mortis Leonin. Instead of her dream, she found herself the target of the Inquisition and was chased across the Goblin Lands until her head was taken, shorn and mounted on the wall of Inquisitor Siedermanns wall of trophies to be found centuries later by The Auf of Ol’Lur.
Now on this day the Auf has resurrected another chieftain and Orgog’ol appeared before him to both their surprise, her face having become quite mummified beyond recognition.