The Der'al Collective

Dar’ab glance at Quill “What Provasinl Co-loney?”

Quill was pleased that Dar’ab wished to know more, "A provisional colony is a way for us to join the international community. We retain our internal autonomy.
And the EEF would defend our holdings from external enemies.

It will also give us access to increased food supplies and new trade partners."

Co-loney join Reshed-gor? (earthers)

Quill replied, "We would allow allied groups of Earthers who aren’t being our enemies the ability to live in our lands yes, but we would only join with allies.

And those Earthers who ally with us would have to help protect us from the Earthers of the Church of One. "

Dar’ab spat on the ground, “Tor’Lallur no join Reshed-gor, no allow Reshed-gor in Tor’Lallur land. Gogs protect Gogs land.”

Oliver sighed, "Sorry Quill I have to side with Dar’ab.
I don’t trust the Earther government in the Elogan and KGM territory.

But hey you can still have Zh’ka’al join if you don’t mind Earthers in your business and in your lands."

Quill bowed respectfully, "Thank you for your votes on this matter.

Zh’ka’al will grow into a source of pride for the Der’al Collective."

Quill stood politely as Gobbog ran into the chamber looking pale.

“Quill may I address the collective?”

“Of course Gobbog. Please speak freely”

Gobbog said loudly for his tiny size, “Oliver. I have recently been told by the Criminal OtO that the Ur King tribes are raiding the Ferals in the reservations for use as food and slaves??. This is against our treaty and against our agreements. The Armies of Eloga promised no Olgogs would be enslaved or harmed???
Is this true??”

Oliver stood up and pounded his hand against his shield three times, "This Olgog the Olgog lies outright.
I will not deny OTHER groups of Krato hunt and eat Olgogs and all other sentient species.
But the Ur King Jarl and the Tribes of the Ur Kings are held in high esteem. We have seen feral olgogs taken in and educated by the Ur King Tribes. But this is no different than taking in an aborigines and teaching them the ways of civil society. These former ferals are now proud members of the Kolgul Militia and the Armies of Eloga. Not food and Not slaves.

It seems once again the infamous OtO is acting as an agitator. I wonder does his master Mag Buskt know he slanders the Armies of Eloga and the Der’al Collective?

Maybe it is time that you and Quill open a diplomatic dialogue with Mag Buskt directly."

Auf Lalyan arrives and request to speak to the representatives of the Der’al Collective. Once gaining audience, she says "Greetings from Lalder and from the UtR. I am here to relay a warning we got from the EEF.

Olgog the Olgog recently contacted the EEF in an attempt to prevent the expansion or acceptance of the provisional colonies in the Olgog lands. It seems OtO has his sights set on our lands again. This is the olgog who fired an orbital laser on Tla’loc’al Killing thousands. If my tribe had its way, he would have been final deathed, but we were overruled. Others had hoped that he could change.

It was close, but in the end the tribe in charge of holding him, let him go. And now he’s plotting.

I’m sure there is more to this story, but I do believe the EEF warning about his intentions. "

Oliver grew quiet, and lifted up a small snuff box. From inside he withdrew a toot of Voho, freshly delivered from some friends in the Gangs in Brez.

After clearing his sinuses, Oliver said, “Isn’t that special? First the Infamous Olgog is bad mouthing us to our allies in the Army of the True Flame. Now he is plotting to do harm?”

He took another toot, and then a sip from his goblet of wine.

Oliver continued, "If this infamous Olgog comitted this crime, and was given a punishment, why not take to task the tribe that was responsible for holding this criminal? They were tasked with keeping him from getting into trouble…

Who was it?"

Lalyan says "The leader and tribe at the center of much drama lately. Bill of GulTor’uf was holding him while gogs worked to try and find ways to reform OtO. Those gogs tried to find ways, but either GulTor’uf would say that would just teach OtO another way to kill or it wouldn’t work. Nothing was really accomplished.

The Der’al collective already crushed them once due to their actions. I"m not sure what more can be done for them.

As for Olgog the Olgog, I’m going to ask the Tla’loc’al council to reconsider their decision and have him declared a criminal, or at least banded from there. I will do the same with the UtR. And I hope the Der’al collective will consider this as well.

If we can limit his movements, allies, maybe we can limit his ability to cause damage. At least long enough for Mag Buskt to see who Olgog the Olgog really is."

Oliver seemed quite angry in a way they had not seen him before. Usually such emotional reactions were done by his boss Bogan, but Oliver looked very very upset.

"To this day, I am dealing with fallout from Bill of the Green Pants attacking his allies within the Der’al Collective.

I would even equate the failure of the Der’al Collective to grow and take its rightful place as a leader among the tribes to Bill’s demands of the DC, and his actions against Tor’Lallur.

Now you tell me that he was in charge of this criminal…and HE JUST LET THE CRIMINAL GO???

After the insanity I had to deal with, with GulTor’Uf’s accusations against the Red Fur Gorkaog, I have little patience for the Gultor’Uf if the Criminal they were in charge of was JUST LET GO!!!

I am of the opinion that Gul’Tor’Uf joined the Der’al Collective to cause it to fail, by forcing all the members to conform to the rule of GulTor’Uf. When the DC started, the only rule we had was that the rights of the Armies of Eloga would not be taken away.
Before any Law was created the first argument the GulTor’Uf started was to take away this one right.

Then when the GulTor’Uf could not force the Armies of Eloga to bend to their will, they turned their attention to the Tor’Lallur and unleashed a Healing Artifact whose obvious purpose was to DESTROY THE FAITH OF THE TOR’LALLUR and KILL THEIR MEMBERS who did not conform to the GulTor’Uf beliefs.

This action directly led to the Red Fur retaliation on the GulTor’Uf. It was in the Red Fur Trial that GulTor’Uf turned my dear dear friend the Quartermaster of the KGM, Scribe, against the rest of the Der’al Collective. As a result, Scribe disrespected the Elogans and lost his ranks, rights and lands.

I still blame GulTor’Uf and their nameless Uhryus for poisoning these relationships for GulTor’Ufs gain.

Now the GulTor’Uf have conquered the Ruins of Karov, and are leading an influx of undead into our lands.

And they did all this WHILE THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE REFORMING a Criminal and murderer?"

Auf Lalyan says "I understand your anger. Our tribe felt the same way. But the Olgogs who decided OtO’s punishment fell faor Bill’s pleads to spare his cub. For bill Abused the hell out of OtO because he was an immutable. Of course, this was before GulTor’uf caused all of the trouble for other tribes.

I think they should have final death OtO and then punished Bill for creating it. Oto final deathed many in Tla’loc’al. OtO showed no remorse during the trial. But our tribe was not listened to.

I have not heard much of what’s going on in the Ruins of Karov. So the undeadere are a surprise to me. Which undead is it? The UtR were approached and kicked out the representative from Wintermute. They had a superiority complex. At that time, they said they would side with our enemies if we did host them. We hadn’t heard much from them since.

We were concerned with the Yyan, the warmonger’s forces, and the Neliff. "

Auf Lalyan paused, and then continued: "I’m not sure if you got the warning, they are nasty so I will repeat the message. Everyone should be on the lookout.

Neliff are not suppose to exist anymore. They are like Quall N’drone in that they take a host an implant larva to grow new Neliff. But that is where the similarities stop. Neliffs reproduce in Days and hours instead of years and decades. They are suppose to have full control of the host immediately, though I cannot verify that. Also, It doesn’t seem like their is any benefit to the host either due to the short period.

The EEF found a hive in the Olgog lands just a few weeks ago. The EEF team teamed with some Olgogs and took out the Hive they found. They don’t think any escaped. But if any were not there at the time, it would be trouble. They look like:
(OOC I don’t have the descripton of them, so enter description of them here. )

That is the description an Olgog gave me when he saw them on the cleaning mission."

The Der’al Collective was interrupted by an Elogan soldier. The Ur King Tribal bowed before the Der’al Collective leaders and said, “I have a commcrystal from the tresspassers who have drawn the attention of the Yyan.”

Oliver sighed, “Great just great, as If we don’t have enough dangers abounding.”

Oliver picked up the comm crystal and activated it waiting to hear what happened.

over comm crystal
“…hold it that close …Hello? This Godart of the Lucky Fate Squad. Can you hear me ok? May I speak with Oliver and the Der’al Collective please?”

Oliver said, “This is Oliver you are speaking with. The other Der’al Collective leaders are here as well.
I understand you planned on shipping goods overland across our territory and ran into unexpected difficulty”

Auf Lalyan had just gotten off a commcrystal herself. She had just got the report from Lalder about the Neliffs. And it was not good.

Auf Lalyan says to Oliver "This is most likely the OtO’s group that we stopped from crossing through our land. We had no desire for OtO to get that much Metal home. With the warning we received, I can only think of is he plans to build weapons to use against us. So we blocked them from crossing our tribe’s land.

But I now have bad news to add to this. We scanned our tribes lands and did not find any Neliffs until we got near our shared border. We discovered possible Neliffs in your lands. We cannot confirm unless our fighters can get closer, or someone sees them.

As i’ve said, these creatures were not suppose to exist, so very few will recognize them."

Auf Lalyan gathers some light leyas to create a small illusion of the Neliff.

Auf Lalyan continues "I have one seen one from an illusion created by another. Videos should be available soon. But for those who can’t see, they have a humanoid torso with clawed arms, a elongated snout and sharp teeth and tentacles extending from its lower half. Ugly creature but extremely smart and devious. And unless you are a warmonger’s dead, or have your own more power larva, don’t get close. They infest like the Qual’n’drone, but faster. Multiple in each host.

I hope you don’t see any Godart. But they could be in the host and out of sight."

“Not really liking Qual’n’drone. Thanks for the heads up random person over the comm crystal. All due respect, that’s my metal you are talking about - not Olgog the Olgog’s metal. It’s for my gang’s space research program.”

“Heh Oliver, I would like permission for some air space rights for awhile to help solve this problem. You know, in case things go plum wrong. I know a guy who knows a guy who can airship my stuff out over the course of two weeks or so. Also, is there a way I can talk to the Yyan and ask them nicely not to be hostile. Might want to see if they know about these Neliffs. I would just like to know what the hell they want with us.”

“I heard there is a refugee situation in the Der’al Collective and I can help you out in getting enough food to last the season. Or any other transportation needs…”

Auf Lalyan says " this is Auf Lalyan of the herd of Auf Lal’al. I’m not sure why you wish to build a space craft out of scrap when you will not be allowed to fly into space. There is a treaty between a group called the Iron Republic and the EEF that won’t allow any unauthorized ship to fly. They shoot first and ask questions later. Also, I know you are interacting with Olgog the Olgog. Many tribes will not like him having access to Orbit and may take action. As the Last time Olgog the Olgog had access to something in space, he Fired an Orbital Laser on Tla’loc’al final deathing thousands.

If you wish to talk more on this, you may contact us when your not surround by Giants who could be infected with Neliffs and about to die a horrible death.

Which brings me to my request Oliver. Our concern is the Neliffs, and nothing more. We wish to get permission to fly 3 Lur Union fighters in this area to determine if Neliffs are involved. If Neliffs are controlling the Giants, we could assist in destroying them. If not the fighters return to our lands without incident. If you wish we will allow a few of your gogs aboard each fighter to watch and work with our gogs."