The Great 'Uf Planning thread

Dolon looks over the group, and says “We must also warn our Elders of these events. These reinforcements can’t be good for gogs.”

“Yes, but first, our guest…”

Dead warrior Id’unfu’ginow nodded to the assembled tribes. “I am of unit 7756, I was sent here to help with the scouting and the great Uf war effort.”

She placed some papers on too of on of the tall rocks they created, “I am sure you all saw the armor column that the minted cavalry was scouting for. They are also moving an Antares AAA strider. It marches like a Tsoga with a cannon that can snuff out the stars if they get to close to the ground. It also has several independently fired surface to air missiles. With it Lord Grimaldus owns the sky.”

She nodded to the quickly retreating dust trail, “Lord Grimaldus will be taking operational control of all that fire power. You all have brought this down on all of us. The only reason to send those forces to Jamesville is to counter your escalation of the conflict.”

“What are our next orders? In the name of friendship I will continue to be at your service.” She concluded.

“Welcome to the group,” Rhug’ab said after the grey fur introduced himself. As the grey fur placed the papers down, he watched with growing concern at the description of the forces on their way to Jamestown. It was not good news. Hopefully, his fellow gangmembers were able to discern the defenses and figure a way into the settlement. If so, maybe they’d be able to do additional scouting and maybe destroy that thing.

“That sounds like terrible news, but at least we know what we’re dealing with. I have members of my gang at Jamestown now. I’ll send word to them immediately. All in all, however, it was good working with you all. For years we of Brez have been working independently against this Earther threat. It’s good to know we’re not alone in this.”

the group made their way back to tell the mighty chieftain what they learned. Outside the oasis Dar’gor was the first to spot them. The column of church of one paladins and vehicles. He turned to the gathered tribes. “They are going to over run the forces. What should we do?” he nearly shouted. This was not the way to start the great uf…

Looking around, the Dead known as Skull-capper states " The Strider will fall like all wargiants to combiuned fire from our magicannons. But as we have not seen it yet, i would suggest taking out their transports, either killing their engies with our cannons or frying them whole with them. At range the only advantage the Oners have against the Dead is thier cursed healing leyas. I have brought with me 9 other Dead, we will work with you to disable thier mechanical minions. we only ask taht you help to protect versus thier leyas. "

“We can also use the shadows to disrupt thier forces but i fel thier vechiles are thier greatest threat to the oasis. we know nothign about what is in them and can’t allow them near.”

Dar’gor nodded, “I can get da family. We are not far by da sky. Mama Rapigog listen to ol’ Dargor. We use da kalok Fray’tur to get above da fliers. let dem feel da cold of death.”

Dead warrior Id’unfu’ginow laughed, “Destroy the war giants when we see them? Why? Its an anti air model, against ground forces they will be weak. We can take it and use it to defend Olgog lands from the earthers.”

“If we can get aboard the hovercopters through the shadows and kill the crew I can pilot one of them. After the battle we can give it to one of the tribes that can use it to further the crusade.”

Dolon states “We if we could launch or attach some Leyas Chill Sticky Miines at the Hovercopters, we could bring them down. This only drains the power, so they could be usable if they survive the fall. And the more you attach, the faster it works.”

“You have deez mines?” Dargor asked, he knew Mama Rapigog had started artificing but he doubted she could whip up the mines in time. “If da family comes we can create da cold fire, we throw those in unison it drain da copters. That be only part of da problem though, they still have da trucks full of hairless.”

A Brezan dusty from the ride in strides up to the group. “Stop the trucks and Stalker calvary can mow down the Earthers. I am called Hobog and I ride point for part of Gul’al’s calvary.”

Rhug’ab looked at the assembled before him, thinking about the threats. 5 Earther machines of war… bunches of Earthers to deal with.

“Hobog is right, we have to separate the Earthers from their machines. Each machine will have to be taken down separately. Then there’s the earther horses…” Using figures he drew in the sand, he pointed out the enemies. “Dolon, Goblin King Urog spoke of huge traps that protect the entry ways to the caves of Tla’loc’al. He said they would withstand the weight of an Earther machine. Would your people be able to create one or two? If you can, we can use them to take down the ground machines.” He drew illustrations showing the pits in the direct route of the tanks, and drew a line across them to indicate they were taken out.

“Dargor, coordinate with the Shield of the Redeemers and Id’unfu’ginow. Get on their air machines and taken them out.” He pointed to the air warmachines he drew in the sand.

Finally, he smiled at Hobog, “And us Brezans, let’s give the ground troops something to do…Hobog, did you ever hear the story about when a hydra suddenly appeared in the middle of an Earther group of forces?”

“I can’t say that I have.” Grinning back, “You’d better tell me now before we’re busy telling everyone about what happens when Brezans appear in a bunch of Earthers.”

Rhug’ab grinned and responded, “I have no idea either, but I’m sure it’s going to be hilarious.” He laughed for a moment, composed himself, and looked at the group assembled before him.

“Dolon, our plan depends on your people to build these traps. Will you be able to?”

“If he can’t build dem then we can do other tings. Da mines for the choppas be more complicated than shooting dem out da sky. If we try to take da choppers like the grey fur suggests then what stop dem from dropping there bombs? The Kalok Fraytur can swoop in from behind and shoot down on dem, the grey furs shoot up. Da pilot won’t know where to go, and da little birdies they fall from the sky.” He imagined the pilots and crews fear when they realize they are caught in the pincer maneuver, it made him salivate to feast on it.

“As for da trucks, da gang of Uf Mag’og can build good pit traps, they built da rocks we hide behind to scout. The trucks get stuck in da pit or crash into da ground then da brezans can show da hairless how they feel about dem.”

Rhug’ab looked at Hobog. He had no idea what the Bruskti had just said, because he had no clue. Choppers, mines, and a whole lot of other words that didn’t make sense to him. Bruskti’s made him uncomfortable, and he didn’t know how to ask again.

Dolon says “Let me find out what we can get. But, before I do, any of the Living Gogs, should take a finger tip and give them to someone who could bring them back. If you do not have someone who can do this, one of our Elders will be able to. Before we leave for the battle field, we will be able to drop the tips off.”

Then he grabs a stone at his neck, obviously concentrating for a moment moving his lips like he’s talking. (OOC: I should be able to have some, I’m just not sure on the amounts, so I have a question out on what I can bring. I have a few other ideas, I’m trying to get oked as well.)

Dargor saw he wasn’t being understood so he tried again, “Da Grey fur says to try and take control of da flying machine. I say it too dangerous da pilot may drop bombs before he die. Dolon saying use sticky bombs to drain da machine, I say it to dangerous if we don’t make da jump just right we fall. I say da gray furs shoot at da fling machines as they fly overhead. Da family will take our airship fly above and behind dem and shoot down on the flying machines. Da pilots won’t know where to go and will get shot down.”

He paused to move onto his thoughts on the ground assault, “Making traps like those guarding the fabled city sound tough. Instead we could just make simple pit traps, cover it with a blanket and some sand. Da truck hit it fall in and wreck. Then the Brezans show da hairless why you stay outta Brez.”

Rhug’ab nodded as Dargor repeated himself. Between Dolon agreeing to build the traps and understanding Dargor, he felt a little better.

“It’s about when things happen. If they drop the bombs in the desert, in the middle of their troops, they die as much as we do. They’ll see you coming if you attack by air. Your attack has to come second.” He points to the grey furs, “your two groups have to stop the air machines before we can do anything else. That’ll happen as the land warmachines get stuck in the pits. Once that happens, we’ll summon the Hydra in the middle of their forces. As they’re distracted, we’ll launch our ground attack. Kill the horses, disable war machines, then run away.”

He then looked over Dolon, who was moving his lips, “what are you saying?”

Dolon nods, “We will have 8 Tribesmen with us for this battle. We can build the pit traps for the tanks. This should be the trigger to the entire attack unless they miss the pits. Any additional Gogs helping us will help make these more effective. We agree to Let the Grey furs focus fire on the flying machines. We have 2 Leyas Air Skimmers. Each one could have 1 pilot and 1 Gray fur in the seat, and on more gray fur in the storage area. Without the seat they will just need to hang on tightly. One of the gray furs would need to activate the chill shield for protection. These would need to still surprise the enemy as they are not tough, but it should give you the speed to get into position.”

Dolon continued “Next, We have access to some artifacts, namely our fire gauntlets. 2 of my tribesman will send fire into 2 pits with the ground machines when they fall into the pits. 2 other tribesmen will aim for the squires with a fireball. We cannot fire as fast as your guns though.” as Dolon pointed to the Gray furs weapons. Dolon continued “So we will switch to Javelins while our gauntlets recharge. The last 2 tribesmen will try to entangle the horses of the paladin’s horses with vines. Next If we get into melee, we will use our Death stone spears. This will be a trial run for them.”

Dolon,then looked at Rhug’ab "Once the flying machines, everyone attacks. Also I agree, leave as quickly if they can focus fire direct their fire on us. We don’t want a firefight with them. But if possible we should destroy as much of them as possible. Any supplies they are carrying should be aimed for or taken. And make the desert the easier way out, keeping the Oasis away from them… And then remind them why they don’t own the deserts. "

Dolon Looked at the group and Said “What do you think? Which parts do you want to use?”

(OCC: I will have to post tomorrow instead of Friday as I won’t be able to make it to a computer then. So any changes to this plan, let me know.)