The Interrogation of the now infamous OtO

Absolutely not allowing Cat Dancer to inject Olgog with nanites

I am afraid that former agent Olgog is not going any where right now. He is under arrest for staging a terrorist attack on Tal’lo’cal. And you have been bought here to report on your mission. Not collect him.

Narrator note- walking into a prison interrogation and injecting OtO with nanites will get Cat Dancer shot.

Note to Cat Dancer both General Mapel and Agent Candy are members of the same organization you are.

no nanites administered. No element of the interrogation changed. Please note both Agent Candy and General Mapel are standing in the room. Please edit your above posts accordingly.

" I need him for the mission McMurphy sent us to do on Mag Bustk island. After we our mission in the [ Cannal city we were originally in] McMurphy sent us to investigate the intelligent nightmare that Lurlok created. our orders from McMruphy was to investigate the island and if found integrate into their society to not arouse suspicious. we found an abandon Earther lab, in the lab there was a light artifact which Lurtor took and left with. the light artifact kept Mag Bustk underground and asleep. unfortunately we didn’t know that, so when we investigated the basement OTO under Lurtor order a woke Mag Bustk. Since we both tried calling for help and we didn’t get a respond so we integrate into their society. oh wait I’m not suppose to tell you that, It’s McMurphy order"

looks at CatDancer cites regulation on need to know and these people don’t need to know

The General listened as agent Cat Dancer spoke and gave Ol’gog a sharp look when he spoke again. “You do not decide what we need to know. Agent Candy is senior to you and has a higher clearance and mine is higher than hers and the EEF has over sight over all VLAD operations. Besides which you can hardly claim any privilege as an agent at this point.” She glanced at one of the hydraulic knights. “Contact Agent McMurphy immediately of you can’t raise him get me Anise. I wish to confirm the orders given to these agents.”

“Agent Cat Dancer,” she continued. “To your knowledge was Agent Olgog ordered to attack Tal’lo’cal?”

In olgog
Looks at the General; and clearance and need to know are two different things. And neither does she nor OtO get to determine whether she needs to know.

In ol’gog not bothering to look at OtO
“Once again you are incorrect ‘champion’ I am exactly who decides who needs to know what here. Not only because I am a fully ranked General in my own right, investigating your apparent attack on Tal’lo’cal. But in this matter I am acting in the stead of the Field Marshal himself. He would have been here but he said he had met you before and would probably just end up shooting you himself. At the time I thought he was joking.”

Turning to Cat Dancer “Well, General, you are wasting your time with Olgog. I say we deal with this little one, she isn’t an immutable, so no matter what I do with her I can bring her back to do to her again. Besides these two are just contractors with the company, if they screw up like they apparently have they have no actual protection. I say I make the little one suffer, she may not fear death like most of her kind but I can make her not want to live anymore. Give me a few hours with her, of if I am in a fun mood a few days and I will have her reciting everything that has ever happened in her life up until now. Olgog the Olgog can watch if he wants. Maybe seeing her broken down into nothing again and again might get what you want. If it doesn’t it might make me smile anyway.”

“I do not think that would be appropriate at this time. After all Cat Dancer has not been implicated in his crimes.” General Ma’pel replied with a wave of her hand toward Ol’gog the ol’gog. “And has already proven more cooperative than him. I am sure she wishes to continue being helpful. Especially if she wants to see the money she claims to be owed.”

looking at Agent Candy oohhhh are we going to to have a play date? If you really want me to talk dirty dinner and tea first would be fine.