The Tent of Olgog the olgog at GulTor'Uf encampment

OtO looked at this gog; right now it didn’t surprise him that this gog understood nothing. He didn’t feel like spelling things out to this gog, even though he had time. " Justice or revenge? That has nothing to do with anything. What I did was a calculated attempt to make sure that someone who was capable to rule well was put into that position before the EEF got their claws into everything and corrupted everyone or mind spike them to be loyal to the EEF."

Dolur will step into the tent, but will stay quiet as he see’s the two talking.

Dolur heard the conversation through the tent and couldn’t help but ask “Why do you believe that the EEF mind spikes everyone? And why do you hate the EEF so much?”

Dolur thought "Maybe there is still more to route out here. Has this gog experienced something that has made him Paranoid, or does he have a real reason. "

wrong group

With a wave of his hand, OtO started: "When they had the bomb strapped to my neck, I helped them do several of these things. Assassinations, eradications, and taking people in for questioning, which usually involved someone torturing them. Hell, we were encouraged to destroy things when I was working for VLAD, that way the EEF could come in and rebuild everything and install recording equipment, hidden backdoors, and have the layouts stored in their computer database. If you have access to the right computer, you can download pretty much everything.

And I didn’t say the EEF mind spike everyone, they use it as a tool to control populations. They find the select few in power and find ways to control them, whether it is blackmail, implants, mind spikes or assassination and setting up a person sympathetic to them."

Dolur responses calmly "We will take that warning and make sure to limit access to certain areas.

I knew about the bomb collar around your neck from Lurtor. Though he knows little about you as you only did a few missions together, He was told the collar was there to restrain you. He was told that you tended to go overboard. But I can see the controlling aspect too now. Other than that Lurtor said you did your mission well and he was surprised by your action to kill so many. I know Lutor left after Mag Buskt was awakened by your group, taking refuges with him.

I’m having trouble justifying your actions against all of Tla’loc’al for the fear the EEF might manipulate some gogs in Tla’loc’al. I feel this, for boths sides is what we still need to work on.

We need you to have more faith in our leadership. That we here will stand on our own, and not be puppets of anyone. I’m not talking about you leaving Mag Buskt because once this is done I expect you to go back to him as his champion. As you will be back in a position of leadership, and we do not need to set ourselves up for future conflicts.

Also we need to find a way for our gogs to accept you, or at least understand you. Your attack from our point of view as unjustified. So we need to remove the hate or reasons for fighting for the sake of all our futures.

What is your thought on this?"

(OCC Of course I have little knowledge of how Lurtor left, I’m assuming he got on the recovery ship and left since I didn’t play on Sunday’s game at too many games.)

Justify? This was a military action that didn’t go as planned. That’s it. OtO said as a matter of a fact. Justification is for those who don’t realize how others perceive their actions. It’s like trying to convince oneself their actions are right.

And Lurtor? I remember him, very well. He was an idiot. He was suppose to be leading a group of us, and looked at me and said get on a particular vessel. I got us on without a conflict, and his ineptitude with leading allowed for others to prematurely damage the ship. Everything would have been easy, if it wasn’t for him screwing things up. All he had to do, was send a few people down into the hold to investigate, and put a few on guard. If he did that, we would captured the perpetrator as well as the vessel. After the clusterfuck that happened, I called in a clean up crew and he prevented me from reporting in. If I did go back to the EEF that is at minimum suspension of leave for 3 months and suspension of pay for a week as punishment for dereliction of duty.

And people accept me, or don’t. It is not my job to cater to people, to make them like me. Understanding? It seems like that you don’t understand the meaning of understanding. I’m going to try and spell this out, there was no hate no rage involved in the orbital strike. It was an attempt and making a goal happen, that failed.

Dolur says "Then you miss the point. The End does not justify the means. Your actions killed thousands for what? Choosing a leader? Maybe you are too far gone to think about individuals as gogs or understand what an innocent is.

Any leader worth following would not want the slaughter of Thousands of innocent’s blood on their hands. And if they don’t mind, they are just helping the warmonger, nothing else.

Why do you think Mag Buskt wanted to fight with Armies of Nightmares. Because any gog or earther who dies in battle just feeds the enemy."

(OCC BTW: Thats not how I remember the mission. It was a group, not a leader running it. And I don’t remember damaging a ship on the Island. The damaged ship was the first mission, which we did report back in (Taking the room into our safe house) and got the following mission to Mag Buskt island. And the cleanup crew as called for the first mission. I didn’t stop that. So I’m not sure how Lurtor is responsible for anything of Olgog running away. )

OOC: He was complaining about the first mission; You were given the button, and you did act like you char. OtO called in a cleanup crew from the EEF, and was trying to report in to them when you forcefully shadowwalked him out. When VLAD took him, they took him on loan from the EEF, which meant all the EEF normal regulations applied. Just because McMurphy gave the mission doesn’t mean that OtO wouldn’t get punished for not following regulations.

(OOC Is Olgog the Olgog going to reply? Or should I move on. Still trying to figure out a mission for him. Though I have an idea if this conversation continues.)

OOC: Working on an appropriate response

“Kill one save one thousand” I can quote things back at you. Doesn’t make any difference. You kill people, and think you are doing a good thing, you with this justifying actions. I kill people, and know I am snuffing out a life, usually to the point of destroying them completely by burning the body or disintegrating it. I performed a military action, and it failed with collateral damage. That’s it.

Dolur says "You know I’m not a fan of this setup. But I understand the treatment you got as an immutable and then the treatment by the EEF contributes to how you think and are today. And for that, I’m really trying to help you. So if you are ever in that position again, you will consider who and what you are targeting. And not just look at the military value of the target.

But you hide behind this excuse it was a military action. But it was not. A military still answers to someone. A chain of command. You did this yourself with no restrictions or approvals. In fact you had to break those safeguards to do what you did.

I know you are smart, but you’ve lost or never had the empathy for other gogs. I believe we need you to spend more time with normal gogs, among those you targeted. You’ve spent too much time in a military. You’ve lost sight that farmers, juvi, and elderly are not valid targets. Especially with the warmonger on the move, you cannot destroy mass amounts land, gogs or earthers.

You will be in a leadership position again when you go back to Mag Buskt and all of us in the Olgog lands need you to consider the gogs and lives you are going to destroy or protect before you act."