The Ultimate Declaration of War (A week 10 War Tent Discussion)

Corporal Dar’Za nodded he hated the idea of his small stealthly approach becoming a platoon sized endeavor but their was no use in arguing it with the others gathered. There was a reason the KGM drill sergeants spent days beating, literally, tactics into the recruits. the tribes didn’t think about simple things like the ease in which 2 people can slip through the screening forces guaranteed to be in place. Instead he just accepted it, the Kul’Gul Rapi had learned to listen to him when they were moving to position he would just make sure he went on a different approach than Auf Lalogna’s group, “Agreed, after the initial call for fire I will start trying to disrupt any air defenses.”

Bor’ol nodded. “If da dead aren’t destroyed by da artilery and da first assault we need to plan to fall back on da road try to draw them out. Make them fight for every step they take toward Jamesville. If they don’t fall quickly we do dat ting da militia talk about where we break into groups. First group fires at them while the second group runs.”

—[Mission ends, now planning begins against Camp Hharmoon OR Camp Hunter Shade]–

Tor’ab after the betrayal of the Church of One made sure to get messages to all the Olgogs involved of the new location of the planning location. The Church could not be trusted to fight against the warmongers. At least those from Jamesville.

As members go there he greets them and says "We have to look at the 2 targets we have. Camp Harmoon, and Camp Hunter Shade. Do we attack both or just one? For us, we can possibly have 2 teams. One for each side if we get enough help from others. Our Air forces will go with what ever force attacks Hharmoon. This should help take out the last of the deadwings. We will need some ground forces to take out the anti air defense if possible. We can defend from some of the attacks. But would need help.

While, myself I’m looking to engage the dead at Hunter Shade. Though I don’t like the restrictions of getting in. And this target seems to be a pretty hardened target. I have small unit that can shadow walk, and is armed with light leyas weapons. Wave motion fist gloves mainly. The nightmares won’t be of too much problem. Its the extra undead shooters that will come if any light leyas is used too early."

Ka’zak leaned forward, smiling thinly.

"I agree with Tor’ab here. Lets focus on Hunter Shade first, that way we can get rid of all resistance near Unen. With that lot sorted, we can mass our armies and march south to where the whole lot of them are. It will take precision and planning, but I am pretty confident we have what it takes.

A large, oafish looking Brezan joins the conversation. He looks old, for a Brezan, but every bit as strong as his kin. He looks around, and after hearing what Ka’zak and Tor’ab say, he shrugs and grunts. “In Brez, we have a saying: Go big or go home,. Why waste effort on the smaller force?”

Tor’ab says "I think we should take both out while we can. If we let them get reinforced, it will be a tougher fight then.

So what to do for each camp, Camp Harmoon, and Camp Hunter Shade.

Camp Harmoon is in the open area, but is pretty well armed and in an K’ias-style fort with a large number of Unit 111 Dead Olgogs , some Elite Snipers, Some Elite AA, and the remaining 5 Dead Wings. Those Anti Air troops maybe an issue for me. I really could use someone to strike these especially. I agree with the Brezian, we need to hit this hard and fast.

I can provide air cover to take out the Dead wings and then have them bombing the fort if needed. I can provide some of the ground troops, mainly shadow walkers with Chill shields. But we will need to hit this hard and fast so they don’t settle in. I will send Lurtor, an Auf, and my FKM and Ur Rhug most likely.

For Camp Hunter Shade, though this is a smaller dead numbers, the nightmares will help make up some of that difference. And we will have to come in at night. But a few smaller forces will work well here. I plan to goto this target myself with my squad and an Auf. Prior to combat, we’ll try to consume any nightmares over setting off light leyas. We will have some phoenix strike pistols and when combat starts, we’ll set a nightmare ward to keep some nightmares back. But we will hold off on that until they notice we are there. We will teleport or shadow walk away if we are forced to retreat.

"

Ka’zak stood, dusting off his hides.

"We will assist with the assault on Camp Harmoon. Our tribe is better in open combat situations with…fewer variables. You can count on 15 Ur’Tor, a few Balgog class golems, and Kolgol himself will probably want to engage the enemy. Before I depart to deliver the news, who else here plans on aiding in the attack on Harmoon? It would be…unfortunate, were we to accidentally attack an ally. I imagine it will be fairly simple to distinguish warmonger’s dead from living gogs, but then again there are those dead who have decided to fight on our side, and vice versa those living who were attracted to warmonger’s power.

Olav strode in, stepping up to the table, speaking quickly. “I come on behalf of Rhug’na’ru. We are ready to step out of our silence and help. We offer our airship, a steam tank and a few snipers.”

“The Hindengog is fitted with four machine-guns and two open spaces for others to stand with rocket launchers. The tank is fitted with two guns of it’s own, along with its main artillery gun. We also have 5 snipers, myself included.” He pulled out a cigar, lit it, and continued speaking. “We are ready to go where needed.”

Tor’ab says "I think Olav, your fire power would help greatly at the Camp Harmoon. Your artillery and tanks will help them breach the walls.

Ka’zak, would you be able to help me at Camp Hunter Shade?

Corporal Dar’Za, what is your plan, and available forces?
"

Ka’zak turned to look at Tor’ab.

“Are you certain you wish our help at Hunter Shade? We can only devote support to one or the other, and we will be more limited if we attack that target. If you insist however, we can send the forces there, although the Balgogs will be flaming beacons to the enemy if we bring them. Perhaps we could load them into skimmers as we did before, and drop them as reinforcements.”

(OCC opps, I ment gangs guy. Sorry Kolgol, I’m tired and got mixed up)

Tor’ab says “Sorry, Ka’zak, you are right. You should go to Camp Harmoon. But the idea of the dropping your Balgogs in using the Lur Union fighters is a good one. How many will you have, I will make sure there is room for them. At the present amount of Lur Union Fighters I was sending, there would be room for 12.”

To the Brez Olgog, Tor’ab says “What say you, will you be able to help at camp Hunter Shade?”

Sa’Tor joined the planning late “If da Unit is still an enemy of da state we can split up our badged vampyrs between the two. Without da artillery support dis be a tougher battle.”

“Why we send da Gang to Hunter Shade? Dey want to go big they can help crack da fort. Leave Hunter shade to those that use da darkness as a weapon. Your people, da brusktiu, and any others dat want to sneak around da dark.”

Corporal Dar’Za, “I have not been issued another flare gun so we can expect it will just be us for this mission. I have myself and my spotter. Some how Mama Rpaigog got her hands on communications crystals, we can scout either target though I would argue we will be more effective probing the fort than the cave.”

Tor’ab says "There will be no Church of One help this time. They showed their true colors last time, bombing us when we won the battle for them.

We need each to go where they are needed, but so far, I do not have much help for Camp Hunter Shade. And there are many nightmares there, where anyone skilled with Shadow or Light Leyas will make a great impact on.

My plan so far, For Camp Hunter Shade, to get there we will use the Lur Union skimmers. From there depending on the terrain we plan to use shadow walk and consume nightmare, wave motion fist, to remove those nightmares we come across, only reverting to Halo or light leyas when our location and cover is blown. We will also set nightmare wards to keep nightmares back if they get too many. When our cover is blown, we will go all out Halo and ray of sun, and then jump away to a different location before retalation happens. We will have some phoenix strike pistols as well. Each shot should destroy most nightmares. For dealing with the dead, we will use the wave motion fists gloves, punching damage at range, to take them out. Again trying to keep from using Light leyas until we need it. We have a Light artifact we will use on the big guys as well. The details still have to be worked out, but that is the basics of the plan.

(OCC I can only send troops to one camp, so I’m picking Camp Hunter Shade)

Tor’ab says “hmmm, I guess I can’t split my forces the way I want. The timing is too tight. I will have to go with Camp Hunter Shade. I see that most of you are taking the other camp. Lets take Unit 111 out and get them out of our lands now. At least out of the interior of our lands.”

“Tor’ab, your idea is terrible to split our forces. We will take a force of about 40 olgog. No fancy fliers. We’re worried about the flying gor. What say you all?”

(OCC I’ll switch my post, not much will change. Just more use of FIghters)

Tor’ab says “Fine, but We are missing a chance to get the unit 111 out of our lands. The forces at Camp hunter shade will be reinforced and will be harder to remove later. But we will attack with the rest of you.”

(OCC sorry for confusion. thread communication this week has confused me, and time time difference in response from when I have to post. My issue, but still confused me. I’m getting ready for vacation and tried to do things early and messed them up. I’m going back to my original post as I shouldn’t have changed it. Sorry.)

Tor’ab says “I’m going to take that back. I talked in haste, and I believe my first choice was right. You go and attack the fort, I’m going back to my original plan to take out camp hunter shade. We should be victorious in both. Hopefully Dar’Za will join me at camp hunter shade.”

((OOC: I would say your air units would do better at Hharmoon rather than the camp where you lose your greatest strength. Also worthy of note. Nightmares don’t attack vampyrs usually, might give me a leg up on taking down the dead their)

Sa’Tor shook his head, “We can take Huntershade. Da shades likely just ignore us. Your fighters do better at Hharmoon.”

Dar’Za nodded, “I agree air power is wasted on the cave, we will need the majority of forces on the fort or it will be a long siege and dead don’t need food or water so it will likely be a waste of resources. Obviously I am not going to tell anyone what to do here but it seems smart only the vampyrs and other tribes which specialize in fighting in darkness or close quarters should head to hunter shade.”

(OOC Ha your not helping my indecisive nature. I guess I can change it back. Now how did I word it… ug.)

Tor’ab says “If you think you can handle it by yourself. I will bow to the group. Though I do not want to leave you allow with all of those undead.”

CAptain Tormag’ru walked into the tent. Nodding to those gathered, "sorry I am late. There has been some developments involving the Redeemer that we had to investigate. But that is for another time. We will aid you in your attack upon the Camp Hharmoon. WE can probably get closer than you in the air. We recently acquired a Unit 111 fighter. WE should be able to fly into their airspace without them attacking on sight. We will attempt to capture or destroy the aircaraft. we will also attempt to exctract any injured that we see. If any one has other suggestions, please speak quickly. these Dead must be dealt with so that my forces can turn to more important matters. "