To the The Ka Gor Tribe, our eyes are upon you

We of the wise and Eternal Ka Gor’na have seen your victory against the Nngao and the Bladed Sun, you forced them to retreat proving your strength and legitimacy. We are pleased with your actions and shall reward your efforts. In one future time of need we shall send one of our holy Warriors to aid you, he shall rend your foes and grant you victory for that single battle.

In addition we shall provide you with a more immediate reward, you shall be granted two expertly crafted Obsidian axes and a single helm made from our holy bones to be granted to your greatest warrior. Use our gifts well.
Maintain your faith children, and prove yourselves worthy of our continued blessings.

Gorkaog Bonegnawer bowed low to the message and messenger in the flames.
“Mighty and Eternal Ka Gor’na, you are the light which causes our spirits to shine and our cold eyes to alight.
Our elder is too old and too mad to meet with you at the moment. He gnaws his teeth to nubs and wails at the shadows that torment his old mind. Right now he stares into the dirt and says the ground moans.
I fear he will soon pass in battle and I will take his place.
May the Ka Gor’na grant him a portion of their life so that he never feels pain or sadness again.
I will wear the helm of your holyness in your honor to continue your greatness most wise Ka Gor’na.
The two mighty Gul Kalok you have granted to us will be given to our two members who lost their weapons in combat against the dreaded Nngao and the Bladed Sun. They will treasure them as the grand gifts they are given as.”

“We will prepare a special shrine for you mighty Ka Gor’na so as to honor this moment when we were blessed with the protection of one of your Holy Warriors.”

The musclebound Pit Mongrel barked at four juveniles who began molding the nearby clay into a primitive styalized image of a Quall Warrior. When they were done, Gorkaog Bonegnawer dried out the clay bathing it in Fire Leyas causing it to harden into a statue.
They placed the plate helm they had recovered from the battle in one of its outstretched hand.

“Mighty Ka Gor’na, may your glory illuminate the deepest darkness of all Der’al.
We seek your wise guidance. Our Elder has forseen a dream where our children fight the Warmonger’s Dead. Should we face such a dangerous foe?”

The Ka Gor’na hear your pleas and spreads light to the darkness within. The flame of wisdom resides within us and shall be shared with you.
Your Elder has had a dream where your tribe faced against the Dead who serve the vile Warmonger, they are wicked creatures who serve a great darkness. They are a foe that must be destroyed, however they wield destructive weapons that should not be underestimated. You should not attack them directly, but strike unexpectedly. Wait until they are weakened by another then strike, pick them off when they are alone, raid when least expected and then withdraw before they can return in strength.
This way their advantages shall avail them not and you shall gain the skills needed to not only defeat these foes but others as well. Use your enemy’s strengths against them to your own advantage, weaken them against your other enemies and you shall be the victorious one.

Maintain your faith children, and prove yourselves worthy of our continued blessings.

“Eternal Ka Gor’na, my tribe has sent five to recover Ol’ka the Blasphemer from his place.
Each has cut off an ear promising his life or Ol’ka’s Pelt will be returned.
On this honored statue of the Ka Gor’na I place a neclace of their ears strung by my mate.
When Ol’Ka returns he will be made to see your beneficience and majesty.”

If you get this blasphemer to see the error of his ways we shall be pleased, if your warriors can bring sacrifices back from their raid we shall be even more pleased. If they fail at both we shall be very displeased, and you will also be displeased.
Fight intelligently, use your rage properly and it shall give you strength, if your rage controls you then you shall be consumed by it, and those who are consumed by rage are of no use to us.
We foresee being pleased, but how pleased is up to you. Prove us right children.

Fearing the displeasure of the Ka Gor’na they pressed their heads down before the flame.
“We await word.”

–[Ol’Ka has been converted back to life by the Dimension Walker serving the Ka Gor Tribe.]–

Ol’Ka the rager stood up proudly after the ritual was over, “So am I suddenly worthy of the blessing of the Ka Gor’na??”

Gorkaog Bonegnawer grabbed him by the throat and lifted him up in one motion.

“Your disrespect ends today Ol"Ka. You will bow and place your head on the ground in front of the Ka Gor’na statue or I will cut your legs and arms off so all you may do is endlessly pray in front of the eternal ones,” said Gorkaog.

“Ol’ka has no disrespect for Ka Gor’na, he just thinks they either don’t exist or are using you stupid rocks-in-heads. Ol’Ka thinks Gorkaog needs to do his cutting so his Ka Gor’na don’t think he is as false hearted as he is,” sneered Ol’Ka.

The cutting began. He removed Ol’Ka’s legs with a single stroke below of the poleaxe below his knees while two other Pit Mongrel’s held Ol’Ka down. Then he removed Ol’Ka’s hands. Leaving only stumps so he could raise himself up on his knees and elbows and prostrate himself properly.

Gorkaog said, “Now either beg for the Ka Gor’na’s mercy or wait in silence Ol’Ka. It will be their decision whether you are restored this time.”

Turning towards the statue, Gorkaog began to pray, “Oh Mighty and Eternal Ka Gor’na, look down upon this sacrifice made ready for you. He is a profaner of your great name.”

A rift of flame appears next to the idol after several seconds a Quall N Drone steps out and looks upon the ‘sacrifice’ before him. With an irriitated tone to his voice he responds “This is the sacrifice you offer? One of your own kind? Blasphemer or not he belongs to us as do you all, you offer us something that already was ours.” The Quall reaches out with one arm and grabs Ol’ka by his head and lifts him to eye level. “Come worm, you shall return with me, your lack of faith shall be punished with torment and pain. Your screams shall be our praise, you will bed for death, and we shall grant it to you when we please and you will thank us for our kindness and mercy”
The Quall hurls Ol’ka into the portal then turns to Gorkaog Bonegnawer “We are displeased, where are our sacrifices? Where are your grand victories? You are tasked with gathering others and offering them as sacrifice, yet you have failed. The Kor ga na’s patience isn’t eternal, our love is not one sided, we require your efforts as well. You shall do better, or we shall simply take you. Human, Olgog, or Child of the Falosini, we care not, bring them to us or our love will begin to wane and we shall take you and grant our blessing to others.”

Without bothering to wait for a response the Kor ga na turns and goes back into the portal. It remains open for a couple of seconds before it seals.

Gorkaog began to pray deeply, as did all the rest in the chamber except one. A scrawny runt of a Pit Mongrel, Yirhug son of Ol’Ka, rose up once the Quall N’drone was gone, and clenched his father’s Krato bone polearm. He vowed that his entire tribe would suffer for the betrayal of this day. For believing differently than the Elder, Ol’Ka had been banished. And then he was rescued from the enemy for what? to be an example? wondered Yirhug son of Ol’Ka.

Yirhug would grow strong, Yirhug would learn lessons and Yirhug would show the Ka Gor’na the great violence that now sprang from his broken heart.

Gorkaog watched the runtling juvenile run out, wondering if he was crying. Then the Elder signaled to him, and he went to recount what he saw.

After listening to the ranting of the Elder in response to Ol’Ka’s punishment, Gorkaog walked back into the main ceremony cave dragging five crying Earthers who had been painted in dung, binber juice and blood.
They had been taken during the rescue of Ol’Ka and the elder declared it was time to give them to the eternal Ka Gor’na.

“These have been prepared for your greatness Ka Gor’na. Please take them and look favorably upon us”

The portal opened once again and the Quall Drone steps out again, “That was certainly fast, either your people have learned how to teleport in sacrifices or you had these and decided to keep them a while. Never the less we shall accept your sacrifice.”
The Quall warrior kneels down next to the crying earthers “Come now, dry your tears, no pain awaits you. You shall be given an opportunity to shed away pain, hunger, fear. You shall be welcomed into a family who will never abandon you. The eternal love of the Ka’Gor’Na await you, come now, lets get you cleaned up and into some fresh cloths” With that said he guides each of them into the portal. Before going in himself he turns is head back to Gorkaog "This is more like what we should see in the future, well maybe with a little less dung but still good none the less. Remember the more regular the sacrifices the more regular the reward, you shall be favored in our eyes, if you lapse perhaps some other tribe might be more faithful.

However for now we are pleased, (he hands Gorkaog a thin obsidian rod) pray to this when you struggle with a foe, four Flayers shall join you in your fight, it can be used only once. Perhaps with more regular sacrifices we shall grant you power that can be used more then once."

With that the Quall entered the portal and it closed behind him.

Gorkaog bowed low before the Ka Gor’na, “Praise be, Praise be.”

He brought the rod to the Elder. The old red fur was playing with dolls made from fur and bone.
Gorkaog often wondered if the Elder was getting too fuzzy in the head.

Gorkaog was a true believer and if the Ka Gor’na gave their blessing to the Elder so Gorkaog would follow their wisdom.

Uf’na arrived back home and said "Gorkaog I have many facts to report and my opinions. Karov is rich in animal pelts and many tribes there have more than they need. Of all the tribes there only one was willing to meet with me the GultorUf.

They should be spared as possible friends.

Totem Uhryu and Og Orol have ignored all requests of friend ship."

Gorkaog replied, “Then GultorUf will be spared our rage.
We will plan an invasion of the lands of Og Orol and Totem Uhryu to take the pelts we need.”

The Elder whispered, “Consult the eternal Ka Gor’na. Ask their blessing in this.”

In the main chamber, under a red fire Gorkaog prayed “Mighty and Eternal Ka Gor’na we seek your wisdom and aid as we prepare to invade Totem Uhryu and Og Orol. What is your guidance?”

The entire tribe began to pray to the Ka Gor’na "Oh wise ones grant us your wisdom? "

A swirling flame appears above the idol, with the face of a Ka Gor’na "Greetings our beloved children, you have made us very proud, we were concerned for a while but your actions as of late have dispelled them.

As for your invasion, you have our blessing, and now our advice. Scout their positions and find their weakness. Take what you need from them, use your flames to cause distraction and panic to weaken them. They horde their resources and have shown no respect to you even when you went out of your way to be kind to them.

However remember that it is not death that we seek but to spread our love to all. Take what you need, and if you can some of them so they can come to us. Save them as you have saved those earthers. If you require something from us to get this done, let us know."

The swirling flame remains waiting for a response.

Gorkaog bowed and scraped low before the voice of the godhead. Then when the Ka Gor’na offered them a blessing.
He could think of no blessing greater nor one as deserving of it as Uf’na.

“GREAT Ka Gor’na I beseech you to grant the blessing of being a host to your young to Uf’na the Patient. Let him carry it inside himself as your cultist of the Horned Dogs do. Let him teach it our ways and raise it until great power. And when the Ka Gor’na will it, let the life of Uf’na feed its final transformation”

“I am unworthy, i am unworthy,” yelled Uf’na in religious exctasy and hope he was wrong for assuming he was unworthy of so great an honor.

Uf’na walked proudly into the hall with ten prisoners bound behind him.

He said “Ka Gor’na I lay these sacrifices down for you. So that you may turn them to our blessed side.”

Then the Elder scurried out from his chamber, “And we bring these additional fifteen olgogs so you may grow the numbers of the Ka Gor’na.
And I ask Great Ka Gor’na that some of these addional five humans may be sent back to us to act as our hidden agents among the dreaded human scourge.”

( five earthers, five juvenile olgogs, five standard olgogs, and fifteen Olgog.vandals. thirty sacrifices total. A tribe worth in total)

Gorkaog watched with great satisfaction at the worthy sacrifice they presented before the beloved Ka Gor’na.