UTR Investigations regarding homeforge

Gulor stepped aside and took out his commcrystal. He talked low and out of earshot for a few minutes. Then he walked back to the group.

Gulor says "Yohai, You have not fulfilled the request. You are in the middle.

You may have seen a conversation or meeting about the factory and thought it was about the homeforge or you saw Lalder ask Krodnok if he had intentions about the homeforge. In that discussion, Krodnok told Lalder he had none now, but maybe another in his tribe made the request, and that he would check on it. That was the last that Lalder heard on Krodnok’s plans for homeforge. That there were none. Also Lalder was distracted by other issues and didn’t follow up.

In the discussion between Lalder and Lurtor, you would see curiosity and the eventual plan to setup trade by selling mining carts to the K’iou. The trade opportunity quickly becoming the main goal even over curiosity. And there was no intent on sharing any information gleamed.

So either way, if you look closer, you will see no collaboration about the homeforge between the Krodnok and Lalder’s tribes. Our tribe had no knowledge that Krodnok would or could take the Armory. And that is what we would like to show.

Lalder was mainly concerned with removing Unit 111 from the factory as they had attacked many times in the recent past and were due to attack again.

We ask that you finish the request before a problem arises from jumping to conclusions on out of context or incomplete information. I do not know how your power works, or how you select what you see. But I can tell that it is up to interpretation and dependent on some variables, though I do not know what those variables are.

All I ask, is that you dig deeper. I don’t offer anything as a bribe, but if you need something to do this and find the full story, what is it? I can summon an animal if you need."

Shirley shrugged. Crazy-talk. All of this.

“Gulor, even if tha Uth fin’ sumthin’, do ya think the kyoo will care after joining forces with Krodnock aftaward??”

Gulor says “One would think they would have seen the value in removing Unit 111 from the factory. All of these power races think so much of themselves, but there are things like unit 111 holding the factory that they allow to happen.”