Falling Star Homeforge: Glinta Hammerfall's Feast Hall

Dreggs looked around. Nope, she said to herself, still don’t know what we’re doing.

“Whatever. Someone lead, and I’ll follow. Just get me out of here.”

Zh Hob’rhug was worried about all of their safety, most of all his mate. Secretly, he had gotten her into this mess so now he was extra protective. It was fairly clear that no one had a solid plan for getting out of here, and even less direction for a leader so he states, “I am by no means able to lead this expedition out of her, but if someone cab lead I would loyally follow. Lurtor, would it be possible to artifice personal wards against shapeshifting? Mr. Scout, you say that you could sneak around, would you actually be able to get us out that way?”

Lurtor says "You can ward against the Elements, but I don’t believe you can ward against Summoning, Healing, and/or Shapeshifting leyas as they use a mix , of Leyas. Some can block all Leyas through zela or knowing all the elements, you can block all leyas. But I don’t know fire leyas at all. I could be wrong but I haven’t try to create a ward against a non element leyas before.

As for Shadow jumping I would be worried about if you can’t see if the slime is in the shadow you go in or out of."

(OOC I’ll ask the question to make sure I’m right.)

Lurtor takes out a box and opens it. Revealing Levi and control crystals.

He continues "But I think I can make us some transportation out of that dining room table there. We cut it to the right size. I have a levi and a control crystal. That will keep us off the ground. And then we just need a way to blast the reavers out of our way. That is why I brought up the water cannon idea. I think I can artifice the riot hose leyas, but it may leave me a little wounded. I’m not sure yet. "

You see the thing to know about Scout was that he really came in two incarnations. The first appearance was very normal for bastards, loud and somewhat annoying; for more information on this just ask Forge. The second appearance was quiet, Scout in stealth mode and plotting. Now Scout sat for a second with his tongue sticking out of the corner of his mouth deep in thought, and all it really took was that second before he was off and talking a mile a minute.

“So I take it that Lurtor wants to take the lead on this, if not I’d say it’d have to fall on Grim. He’s got experience on his side anyways, and if Grim is doing his thing, then i could go off and do my thing and we’re both pretty good at knowing what each other is doing. Back like old times, hey remember when Dad said to go scout over there totally thinking that i was going to get blown up by the traps in the tunnel and then i came back playing with it as if it were no big deal. I can be cool like that again and maybe round up and alert some of the K’iou. I don’t know just thinking out loud, but I’m sure they’d be pretty pissed that their people are turning into monsters. I am kinda surprised they haven’t come by on patrols or anything, we’ are staying in the best place around, a tavern. Does anyone have or want some cheese. i could really go for some whenever we all get out of this mess. Well I would go off sneaking the opposite way from you guys and can make random noises trying to get the reavers to follow me instead of you guys. So sneaking would definitely help me, but not as much you. It sounds like maybe we’re on to something, and then you could just all go and get Dreggs and the Yagogi back to safety. And then we would all be besties for getting out of this mess alive, and we’ll invite each other to barbeques and write pen pal letter to each other. Damn, i think i had too much sugar, and should probably take it easy before getting ahead of myself. Ok I’m done for now, someone else turn to talk.”

And then he was quiet again, for the time being…

Lurtor says "If anyones got a better plan, I’m game. But without someone speaking up, I will take the lead if needed.

I can work to get those out that want to get out. I have a full civ skimmer in the merchant section as well. But unlike my flying table here, the skimmer can’t navigate the tunnels after the Merchant section. it is only good for leaving.

After those that wish to leave do, I can do something else to help if you need."

(OOC due to work, I will have to post tonight. So any last ideas for me to incorporate would be needed before that.)

(ooc: sorry for not posting was trying on my phone and it wasn’t working right)

Grim looked up from where he was eating, “I really don’t want to be in charge, but I can if needed.” Taking a drink from his beer, he continued “About the slime, I’d think that fire would work best against it. Fire tend to act as a destructive and purifying force. I gots a bit of knowledge with it. The Reavers and slave beasts we should try to disable without final deathing them. If we acan stop the spread of the slime, we can make a systematic sweep of the homeforge to clear the reavers and slave beasts out. I can’t remember a way to reverse the process, but that was more of a research type of thing so find a gnome.”

Lurtor said "Well, I’m not very good with Fire leyas… actually I don’t know fire leyas at all. " Lurtor grumbles a few things to himself. He continued "But I’ll be learning it shortly after we get out of here.

But I do agree with Disabling the Reavers and Slave beasts without final death. I was going to soak them down, and then free the area. Should freeze them in place. Actually, I was going to have someone if they would shoot the water cannon at the reavers while I piloted and/or Frosted the area.

We can start by making a way out, so any help can get in. And then go from there, working our way around. Anyone who wishes to just leave can. If someone would burn off the slime, I would be happy with that."

Dreggs gets annoyed, and then suddenly feels the comm crystal in her pocket vibrate. She picks up and she hears Vektor’s voice. “Dreggs, I just heard from Ferrou that you got left behind. Are you ok? Why didn’t you contact us sooner?”

Dreggs got nervous. She had forgotten about the comm crystal. She was supposed to use it to call for the censor-craft when she got outside. She started humming to keep herself calm. Vektor got violent when he was angry. “I forgot. I’m down here with 2 bastards, 2 Karovians, and a tla’loc’al’an. All of the olgog are United Tribesmen. They want to go around and heal all the K’iou.”

Vektor responded, “They want to do WHAT?!?!”
Dreggs, “Yes, Lurtor thinks we can wash away the slime that’s turning the K’iou into monsters. Grim thinks we should burn it.”
Vektor, “I prefer ka. Where in the K’iou cave are you?”
Dreggs, “It’s called the homeforge. Mercantile district, at Glinta’s Hammerfall’s Feast Hall.”
Vektor, “Go inside, take a left?”
Dreggs, “Not quite.”
Vektor, “Lot’s of gor between you and us?”
Dreggs, "Maybe, the armory is overrun. Our section is less than half overrun. The mining tunnels are kinda empty. The commons, where the religious halls are, are empty.
Vektor, “It’s always a good thing when the armory is overrun. Do you have a weapon?”
Dreggs, “Yes.”
Vektor, “Does it work and can you use it?”
Dreggs giggled, “yes.”
Vektor, “Stay with your group. We’ll meet you at the commons, and help the K’iou clear out that section so they can go deal with the armory.”
Dreggs, “Uhm, ok…” She sounded nervous.
Vektor, “Dreggs, remember, you’re Brezan. You’ve the gift of song. When in doubt, use it.”
Dreggs, “Yes, boss.”

Dreggs looks up at everyone in the room, realizing that they all overheard the conversation. “Well… erm… help’s coming.”