In the Shadows of Fortress Isaias (week 15)

(ooc- Out of order, this would be the last thing Yohai says or does before leaving)

For those that wish a direct path, I can open up a portal through Veczne and appear at the fortress. It would cut down our travel time. (see post)

Rogarth arrived with little except greetings for those assembled. He had come at Yohai’s insistance and worried greatly about the task at hand.

“I will help but i do not know if i can consume the demonic influence controlling The Shatterer without consuming him too.
I must maintain control at all costs or the hunger will consume me fully. Then i cannot promise i will be any less of a rampage than the Shatterer is currently involved in.”

Yohai looked at Rogarth. No easy answers were forthcoming.

“Thank you, Rogarth, for coming. It means a lot to the olgog if we can not destroy this creature. More importantly, I do not wish to sacrifice you to save another. Let us see what we can do together.”

Lalder says “Protodoxa is worth saving if possible. But even more so, we must remove him from the Enemies control. Please do what you can. If nothing can be done, we shall strike him down. But I prefer not if possible.”