On the Deck of the Kalok Fraytur

Tor’ab got the skimmers pilot’s attention and pointed to the Earther Gunpod so the pilot would see it.
Then Tor’ab signals the Pilot to keep within site, but to scout around with one finger pointed up circling around his head.

Tor’ab nods respectfully to Mam Rapigog, and says “You, Mama Rapigog must have someone looking out after you. We were only in the area to test our new skimmer. When we noticed the PoisonBringer attacking your ship and the Lur union members fighting against it, we choose to help Lur union members and those they assist.” Then as he looked over the carnage, his faced became more serious as he said “Hopefully the damage to your tribe is repairable.” . In his tribe, the Aufs would just bring back these dead. He was not sure what they did in Unen tribes.

Tor’ab then said “My tribesmen will keep an eye out while you settle things aboard the ship since there is that earther Gunpod out there.”

The Kalok Fraytur landed on an open stretch of desert and lowered a gang plank to allow the allies who just helped kill the poison bringer come aboard if they wish. All would be offered rides to whereever they wish, libations of some Unen rum or water, and some dried fish and hard biscuits. What ever reasons brought them to the middle of nowhere Mama Rapigog was certainly willing to listen to them.

Mama Rapigog nodded, “My thanks for da warning on the gunpod.”

Yirhug stepped forward and greeted the Vampyr Queen, “Respect to the Mama Rapigog and the Kul Gul Rapi.
I am Yirhug the Free and I hunt enemies of the Olgogs. You are infamous far and wide.
I may only be a juvenile but I am a Freegog and I am seeking allies.
One day I hope to start my own tribe, but until then I search for those who can teach me how to become a better Freegog.”

He had already started wearing his Dragonhide armor. He tried very hard to stand like a mythic hero.

Mama Rapigog nodded to Yirhug. She smiled, youth and its wild dreams, if he knew the pain and sorrow that was leading a tribe he would make happier plans for himself. “You be on da right path, courage, dat be a good way to be a freegog. Dat armor you wear, it show your strength, be careful tho, there be many who take it from you.”

“Where you want to go Yirhug da Free? Da Fraytur is at your service. There be many places a gog can make a name for itself.”

Tar’ab says “I will have to leave now for a meeting. Hopefully our tribes can use this as a base for relations between our tribes. I look forward to our next meeting.”

Tar’ab will wait for a response. After a few moments, he will signal the skimmer to come back. He drop his items in the skimmer and hop in. The skimmer will speed away.

Mama Rapigog nodded, “If it be a meeting bou a chunk a gold he size of a skull hen you may see of us there.”

Tor’ab shouted out “See you there” as they left.

Tla’Hob nodded to Tor’ab as they pass eachother. Once he reached the ship he bowed to Mama Rapigog.

“Greatings from Glog. He hopes that you are well. He apoligises for not being here himself, however he is making ready to fight those strange devises the Earthers love to use. He asked that I come to speak with you to see if you might be willing to join with us in uniting the Olgog tribes so that we may better guard ourselves against Gor of all Gogs”

“HA! This be a great ting!” Mama Rapigog said, "My question to ya, we join da union it piss off lots of gog. Is da union going to defend da family or will we be da dark secret?

“All members of the union help eachother be it with food, hob, or warriors. We are all gogs, there is no reason we should not stand togeather. All we ask is that none willingly cause harm to others of the union and to use words before spears. Are these things agreable with you?” Tla’Hob asked

Mama Rapi’gog nodded. “This is good. We agree to da terms you say. We promise no harm to da union and to support its members anytime they need.”

Tla’Hob bowed to Mama Rapi’gog. “Thank you for joining us. As a personal favor could you please call on me if you hear about a Tla’Kol. She is my daughter, taken by slavers five cold seasons ago.”

(Just to keep it official please send a request to the treaty thread)