The reclamation of the feral south

Lord Grimaldus heard news from his scouts that there had been some kind of confrontation at the tower of the mission Paladin Resugent. As Resugent was his cousin Grimaldus had scouts occasionally check for any activity at the tower. With news of a Goblin assault and large amounts of them being killed Grimaldus decided to send a scouting party to check out what was going on. A dozen Paladins were deployed to see what was going on. It would take them some time to get there but he would have answers.

Lord Grimaldus had a problem, this Mag Der’al had been attacking his lands now for a while, the current force of EEF soldiers had been trying to maintain peace along with his own people but the attacks were intense. He decided to ask the EEF for advice.

Sending a message to Chooru to Field Marshal Strykker. "Greetings Field Marshal, This is Arnold Grimaldus leader of the Provisional Colony within the Goblin Lands, Recently I have been attacked by a terrorists orginization called Mag Der’al. I am sure you remember the problems that the other colonies have previously had with them. The EEF was gracious enough to assist with the problem then and we are grateful. We have learned through cooperation with the locals that once injured the parasite within all Mag Der’al attempts to flee into a new host. Sadly most of our defensive weaponry would not only cause the attacking force to bleed excessively, but we have little defenses against the Blood Form of this creature. I have heard of a special forces group that is new in the EEF called the Exorcists though I have yet to see them personally in action. Do you think that they could be deployed to assist us? If not other solutions can be done I am sure, perhaps sending in units that are experts at freezing enemies that way the blood isn’t split? Or burning enemies to consume the blood before it becomes a threat? I do not wish to presume to know how to deploy your forces more effectively then you do. So I will leave the specifics up to you. In return I am sure we can make an extra shipment of Glassware up to the colonies at a reduced price, I know it isn’t as valuable as your services but we are a new colony and are not totally on our feet yet.

Oh, before I forget, hate to keep asking so much, but I have heard that an infamous unit of Warmonger’s Dead, a Unit 111 is very active in the south though they haven’t come after us after we established the colony thank the Lord. I was wondering if you could spare some combat striders to assist in the defense of the colony to preemptively convince this threat to leave us be. Whatever assistance you can provide will be most appreciated. As you know Dunesphere has cut us off from supplies ever since we learned of their lies and manipulations.

Sincerly
Arnold Grimaldus, Provisional leader of the Provisional Colonies in the Goblin Lands.

Atoes days later an EEF messages arrived for Grimdalus.

We are aware of the Mag der’al problem and have dispatched forces to assist you. They should be arriving shortly. I won’t go unto specifics here but they will work with your forces to decide the best way to bolster your defence.

We’re aware of the issue with the factory to and are sending an envoy to the locals to offer assistance.

Field Marshal Strykker.