The Tripple D Job.

Olgog the Olgog

Lets be clear, I think this should be a normal logistics operation. This would be trivial if we had a crew of earthers able to pick everything up, but we don’t have enough to do it. I would have even suggested going without weapons, except for the nightmares on the ground.

The material is already set out, there is no way we can get more, nor would I want to. There systems are not as proliferate as the EEF’s but they still have enough tech to rain hell down on many of the tribes. This isn’t something that those in the goblinlands can deal with easily.

to Zh Hob’rhug

My reputation precedes me, I expect someone to betray this operation OtO says , tone indicating that others may know about this. I am pretty good at surviving, if anything happens. I can’t guarantee the safety of Og Or’gog in Deleroon and Its not a place that your tribe would be able to enter in easily or break him out, if he is captured.

Bringing him along can cause many more issues than its worth, I foresee. That’s why he gets to stay outside the city or go to physical training.

“Ah, I have a … concern”

The gentleman archeologist looked sheepish for a moment before continuing.

“I can’t exactly drive… well I probably could but it ah, may not not turn out well. Things like that have a dreadful habit of well, exploding when I try to use them. Also I was never taught because I simply didn’t have the time you see. I mean I could certainly give it the old college try, but I simply wish to convey my concerns here.”

To Lord Blake Jorn Ar’Lash of Chooru

“That is ok, I have earther drivers. You can ride in the front being a lookout, with Jaime, and also be there to lift stuff and talk to the earthers if we get pulled over.”

To Zh Hob’rhug and Yagogi’al the Og’ab

"It’s your call if you want to stay outside the zone or inside. Either way, you can be of help. I got some pretty good makeup and masks, disguises and outfits that will help. I even have gloves that will hide our unique three finger - one thumb hands. "

“All right everyone, here is the plan I would like:

This is called the Tripple D Job (with triple spelled with two r’s).

We are employees of the Beckett Company. It’s a small hauling operation that been active for a couple of years under the figurehead of Sam Bakula. The job will take place soon in over the course of three to seven days. We making three trips with four vehicles which should be more than enough to haul everything. Why not all at once? Having a bigger convoy will bring greater scrutiny from the Brotherhood of the Mind.”

“Olgog the Olgog will be set up at the forward base an hour away from Valley of Vegalia. It’s a Beckett Company depot run by my gang the Lucky Fate Squad. It’s legal and no one yet has bothered it. This is where we are going to store the materials before we leave for Port Unen. You going to oversee the depot and be backup if things go really, really wrong.”

“Yagogi’al the Og’ab can ride in the back of one the cabs disguised with me or stay at the forward base with Olgog the Olgog. Zh Hob’rhug, if you have people who can teleport long range, light leyas or any skills I haven’t thought of, I would like some of them in the back of the cabs. Either way, subtlety and stealth will go a long way.”

“Lord Blake Jorn Ar’Lash of Chooru I would like you to be in one of the cabs on all trips. When you get to the Dead Domes of Deldoroon, you are going to watch the docks that are 10 stories above the city full of nightmares and half-nightmare-humans. If anyone claiming to be from the Five Families comes around, give them paper work and watch you ass. It could be a trick.”

“Jamie is going to be convoy boss for all trips. Watch out for the unlikely event of monster attacks. If you get get pulled over by the locals, it’s your job to make nice talk and show the right paper work. Put their mind at ease because this is just a boring, non-threatening group of honest haulers. You are going to also supervise the loading of material.”

“I’m going disguised for all trips. I know the area and will be teaching you the basics of the culture. When we have everything at the forward base, we group up and head home. Any questions? Payment is 10 lbs of zela dust and 100 tons of your choice of metals and plastic along with 100 percent completion bonus of five gold bars 5lbs and anything else we haggle on.”