Herd of Auf Lal'al Communications with Krodnok

Lalder knew the battle with the Warmongers Dead Unit 111 was not over as long as they still had their production facility. Though Lalder did not like Krodnok’s recent declaration of godhood, they did need to work together. And there will be a time when each tribe needed the other. Lalder did not think the Warmongers forces were done for yet.

So Before the End of the Simonsburg Seige, Lalder gave Krodnok a comm cyrstal that would reach Lalder.

(OOC This actually happened in Game at Running gag, I’m just giving a spot on the forums for communication.)

Krodnok turned away from the ferals he had just offered salvation to, and began walking through the forest towards the lab. He fumbled through one of the pouches on his belt until he found the comm crystal he was looking for. Activating it, he held it close to his face.

“Lalder?” he asked.

Auf Lalder steps away from the Gogs he is talking to, and takes out the crystal that just sounded.

Auf Lalder responds “I am here.”

Krodnok looked at his crystal for a moment. Good. Pulled the right one, he thought.

“You gave me this crystal. I don’t intend to offend, but I assume that there’s a reason,” he said. “I have some spare time at the moment. What do you need?”

Lalder responds "I don’t have much time to talk right now. I’m at a the Simonsburg party.

The main reason I gave you the crystal was my concern over Unit 111 and their factory. We chased them out of the most of the goblin lands with the exception of the Feral lands in the south. I don’t think they will stay silent for long. And if either needs help against them, I wanted to make that possible.

I also did just hear about something recently. I was told there are rumors that your looking to get information on the layout of a certain place. Why? I haven’t decided what to do with that information. Most likely nothing, but that place is trouble. Its ok to trade with, but…

That place has a history of troubles and infighting.
"
(OOC Also I didthe blunt since the Missions are due friday. I haven’t decided what to do yet)
(OOC Lalder remembers well that the K’iou did not help the Olgogs during the Goblin Genocide. Though he takes some of the fighting as infighting instead of vs the Kias and/or Mind Spikes. Though he’s heard those stories.)

“The Unit 111 is a problem, even when they stand docile and silent,” Krodnko replied. "I rememeber there being a conversion facility. It’s exact location is unknown to me, but i’d like to find it. I think it’d be a valuable tool to have in furthering my goals.

“So far as these rumors that you’ve heard… what are you talking about?”

(Ooc: the character Krodnok actually has no idea what’s going on, so far as Homeforge-related matters are concerned…)

Auf Lalder responds, "I have 4 Tribesmen that actually traveled to the factory with the group that went to retrieve that Olgogs body from you. I’m sure they could find it again. I’m told they only escaped because of the gateway to your lab. But those gogs found it while it was still asleep. Now that Unit 111 is active, I’m sure its defences are far greater. Especially since they’ve had a year to rebuild.

The Rumor I heard was that you were trying to gather information on Falling Star Homeforge. At least your representatives were putting that out.
"

(OOC Well, I guess it will be an interesting RP if Krodnok doesn’t know what his guys are doing.)

“If they could locate it again, i’m sure that we could take it, remove the 111 from it. I’d like to have it, and i’m sure you’d rather an ally hold the factory than the forces of the Warmonger. So far as the Homeforge…”

Here, Krodnok paused. Several seconds passed, then he sighed. “I’ve been away from the lab for a few months. I’m willing to bet that my daughter got bored, and decided to make something to keep herself occupied. The Homeforge is something we had discussed, a while back, but ultimately, i had ‘put on the shelf’, so to speak. I wanted to first spreak the Devotion, have it take proper hold in Olgog lands, before attempting to spread elsewhere. I’ll be back at the lab soon. I’ll figure out what’s going on.”

Lalder chuckles and responds "I know how kids are. That brings up my next question. And I’ll stick with blunt rather than stepping lightly. So please take no offence. Now you won’t get a follower of me, I’m old and set in my ways. What is this Devotion? "

Krodnok chuckled himself. “Not at all. Just to be clear, i’m not looking to make a follower out of you. Or, honestly, any of your tribesmen. It’s they’re choice who they worship. But, that’s what the Devotion is. My following, those who worship me. Those who have deemed me worthy of their faith.”

Lalder says “That works for me. So I will check on the Location of that factory and get back to you on it.”

(OOC Meaning, I’ll double check with the Narrator about the factory :-p )

“Alright. I’ll be waiting.”

Narrator Note: To Take the Factory will be a Week 18 Mission Please continue to use this thread for the rest of the planning for the assault. As of last count the Tomb Factory has over 1,000 Warmongers Dead defending it, and it is surrounded on all ground approaches by Pit Mongrel tribes who will kill anyone who attempts the overland journey. Inside on top of the 1,000 Dead, there are 100 Warmachines, and an unknown number of Dead Surgeons and Blackhole Warriors.

Week 19

Lalder says "Krodnok, I wish to trade for knowledge with you. In exchange I offer what my tribe can teach or make. Lurtor has expressed interest in knowing how to use multiple pistols at one time. He is looking for a teacher. "

(OOC Trying to describe Gunslinger :-p )

Krodnok heard the comm crystal go off in its pouch on his belt. He located the crystal and listened to Lalder speak. What he was describing, and asking for, he himself could do. He looked down at himself. In fact, he thought, I can weild FOUR guns at once.

“Shouldn’t be a problem,” Krodnok responded. “Send the interested party to my church in Simonsburg. l’ll meet him there, and get him trained up. l’m not sure what l’ll require for payment. What say we call it that you owe me a favor, or an item, or an artificing, or something?”

Lalder replies “A favor or Item is Agreeable. The favor will have one limitation that I not betray my tribe or friends. Outside of that, when you need something ask. I will send him over shortly.”

Krodnok retrieved the Comm Crystal Lalder had given him. He held it close to his face. “So, the Factory… We are still planning on taking that, right?”

Lalder responds "Yes. With loosing allies and gaining enemies we need to weaken our foes and strengthen the allies we have. Besides I plan for this to be a demo to our enemies.

Why don’t u setup a meeting place to plan. Make sure the only Gray furs are those known to us like yous and possibly unit 817. And absolutely no red fur tribes."

Ooc at work today and won’t get to post until 9pm edt. Can you setup planning thread. Also feel free to claim first post if you wish.

Planning thread: http://dr-forum.whitestarhosting.net/showthread.php?1361-Planning-Thread-Invasion-of-the-Tomb-Factory&p=6534&viewfull=1#post6534

Lalder says “If you do not wish Unit 817 to be invited, please tell me before the messenger gets there. They have helped my tribe in the past with Unit 817 and they have deadwigs. I have otherwise limited those planning with us to Allies I know are allies.”

Lalder says "Do you have another way in than the frontal approach? Can any of my gogs, or myself make it through there? If not, I’m planning on taking out the air defences of the island somehow nad then swarm it with Airships and dropping squads of Gogs and Armorfiends to help clear the factory.

If we could get in through a backdoor, I could use help taking out any air defences. It would make my job easier and I would take less damage to my fleet. I made it for this purpose, but I would like to keep it as intact as possible."