Mission Questions

Another feeding the masses question. the leyas ability sustain, how long eating normal food does the user need before they can go back on the sustain regiment? Also while sustaining themselves do they suffer from hunger pangs?
(Really hoping the answer is no to the latter)

Can water leyas change the direction of flow of individual liquids? aka, Oil in Water.

Can you purify Radiation out of Water? Or use a combo of Earth Leyas (Bits of Radioactive Earth) and Water to separate the Radioactive particles out of water?

Rumors and word of all actions and all positions held by all tribes during the Feral conquest mission report are known to all tribal leaders in game.

To further clarify sira did not present any evidence leaving investigation and awareness up to thr assembled tribes. The Brothers of the Mind immediately told Sira about the slaughters when they occurred as the Brothers of the Mind are ascendant. Sira then confirmed the slaughters and the evictions via sat feed.

Sustain requires eating a days of food for every 7 days without food. Sustain prevents hunger pains BUT does not satisfy taste sensation or desire to eat physical food. A glutton with sustain would stay alive but be dissapointed by lack of food.

Yes Level 6 water leyas will allow you to Call Water and seperate the water from any other material.

So far as the ferals go, i know they fear leyas, as they don’t understand it, but they have the ability to use some. Can they be taught other leyas types? If so, is there a limit on what types they can learn?

They can be taught all elemental Leyas.

They can also be taught healing Leyas, shapeshift leyas and general leyas.

They can never learn Annihilation or Technomancy

if taught summoning or troubadour these ferals will never use it in combat even if commanded to.

Tor’Lallur question for Narrator. Can Tor’Lallur take radiation from water? As plague vampyrs they can absorb disease, does this count? Not sure the extent of abilities.

Great question!
Plague Vampyrs can only draw in and control diseases caused by an organic biological infectious agents.

This includes viruses, bacteria and parasites but not genetic maladies, cancerous growths or toxins/poisons.

Radiation falls into the latter category and therefore cannot be drawn in.

However using weaponized irradiated material you could hide diseases you are spreading. For example if a village falls ill and then they find irradiated material they will blame the contamination and not suspect plague vampyrs also operating in the area. But to feed you would still need to infect the irradiated victims with one of your plagues.

What would happen if a few olgogs went to the crash and set fire to the fual.

In the month 5 summary on the DR website, it references the military population of the standing UTR army. In it are some 500 imp, 500 hound, 50 sword wielder, and 250 balgog class golem automatons that have been constructed in Ka’Rhug by Ol’lur and I. How are these distributed, if it all through the UTR? When I created them, I had assumed they required handlers, i.e. trained Ur’Tor or other leyas fire adepts that can control the power of the spirit inside and ensure it and those around it’s safety, and whom give it commands and orders in battle. If they are spread among the various tribes, does this mean that each tribe possesses knowledge of how to use them, or do Ol’lur and I simply have them on standby in our tribe ready to be deployed against enemies of UTR?

They are on standby for you or Ol’Lur to deploy in UtR Missions against other civilizations/Nations like the Sea Kings, Fallen Star Homeforge, Shattered Horn Wartribe, the Yyan Empire, or against Quall N’drone Invasions. They cannot be deployed in these numbers in standard missions (refer to personal tribe numbers for standard missions)

And yes technically you could also deploy these against the EEF, the Earther Colonies to the North and the Lost Colonies to the East.

That is definitely based on trying it in post and finding out. Like most actions though, consequences can occur…

The new town that I have (unnamed), can I connect it to the hover train route? Or is it too far from the nearest track?

Is it the same idea for the Yadol Riders and On’tor Flying Cavalry?

A new route would have to be authorized by the Colonial government who controls the hovertrain administration.
It is possible but that will have to be negotiated with the EEF through field marshall stykker.

Yes. You can always call on your tribes personal compliment but can only call upon the larger standing army against specific foes as described above.

Armorfiend Hide used to create Armorfiend Vests/cloaks, is this the hide of a dead Armorfiend, or do they shed their hide/armor plates?

(Think of ways to use the Armorfiends if I took the trade deal).

No shedding, and no shearing. It requires to kill the Armorfiend, and then strip the entire body of flesh. It is brutal work often done by the Krato for the tribes of the Ur Kings. Once prepared in the proper way, the hide can be used as armor and even casting resurrect on it will not turn it back into a living creature.
The Ur King tribals of Eloga will give over the rather simple common materials used to treat the hide and make it effective permanent armor with the Armorfiends.

The flying armory… being made out of the ooze, is it something that Krodnok could talk to when he’s in his private room?