Mission Questions

Would “shield of the redeemer level 1” be able to detect olgogs infested with Mag Der’al, as it is possessing them?

Yes you can speak with the Weaponized Ooze in the private room.

Yes you could but it would require close proximity (small room or interrogation room would be perfect.
In for example a large audience or at a rally it would not work in assessing if you were looking out at crowd. But if a redeemer was walking through a crowd they could sense Mag Der’al near them.

Were there any Mag Der’al my tribe didn’t kill in the week 17 mission? I want to know if I do currently have any captives so I can deal with them the trials thread.

Nope, all that came to meeting were killed, the rest fled the territory.

If Torlalur posts about killing ferals, am I allowed to start complaining to him outside of the mission thread at that time? I have first post, but I need to know if that can reach out if he decides to follow through with his plan.

As first poster you can respond in your second post to any mission post that comes in after your post. In the mission thread that is.
Not in other threads. (Basically whatever information comes in as a result of mission posts stay in mission until mission results are posted)

Tor’Lallur have no idea what you speak bout.

Question. You say Yyan giant no have supply line. Have food supply that can identify?

So far whats been observed their food supply are only the olgogs they catch who wont submit as slaves.

What is a “Devotion” exactly? In the Yirug and the Faithful mission it says that I may develop a devotion level 1 but I’m not sure exactly what that entails…

http://www.darkrefuge.net/FreeStuff.html

Check out the religions guide available for free download.
You can see what current refuge faiths offer as devotions.

Devotions are special trainings that can only be learned by the faithful of a specific religion

I looked in the book for the Dead WarMachine stats… What is the strength of the Dead WarMachine Micah? He was a mission rewrd from week seven, but other than what’s in the book, i don’t have any actual stats for him…

(OOC I meant to ask this before, but I can’t find the question)

Does Solar armor protect against Shadow Leyas attacks that are No AR. (In Solar armors description it specificly protects against Shadow leyas).

All Warmongers Dead have attributes of 4 across the board. And skills are listed on page previous to Dead Warmachine under dead Olgog as Warmachine is an upgrade to the standard dead.

No A.R. shadow attacks ignore armor including solar armor bonuses to AR.

For the mission, “The Ground Shook” “Each player may only send 1 character into this mission. No more than one, and no apprentices.” Does this apply to minions? Meaning no penguins and/or War Dragon? :rolleyes:

Can Glog destroy the hammer by soaking it in acid.

As Nightmares are not apprentices they are granted by the Kasanthian Devotion they are allowed.
The War Dragon counts as a vehicle so it is allowed as well.

When soaked in acid the hammer begins to glow green and breath in it.
the hammer seems to cause terrible chest pains in Glogs left side.
But does not melt away.

Could the Thunder Gods reverse the changes caused by the ooze? If so how would I call on them (owed one faver from before week one.)