Mission Questions

http://dr-forum.whitestarhosting.net/showthread.php?58-The-ceremony-of-the-Thunder-Gods/page2&highlight=Thunder+Gods

You would have to contact them in character in this thread and ask if they can help.

The Olgogs do no understand that humans are awesome and better then everyone. Is there a kind non violent way of showing them that they should show humans the proper respect? Grimaldus has left the Church’s evil way so violence won’t work. Perhaps a video they can all watch? Or a “Be almost as awesome as humans for Dummies” type book?

For the Reaping of Krav Mission: Can any summoning, like a growling act as a blood hound? I would like to use something to follow the tracks of what ever is poisoning/diseasing the food and water or the Ferals?

Propoganda is always encouraged for Church of Oners :wink:
Just keep in mind the Olgogs are just starting to develope a written language so written propoganda is not that effective.

You dont know and would have to try a variety of Summoned Creatures in mission to see which, if any, work as a tracker.

I’m not even posing a question… ^l love this^…

Does Urog’na count as Or’Lurs reward for the August games or as a reunited member with there being another Smith as the reward. And are their stats the same as a warrior, if not what Leyas/skills do they have?

She is an FS 6 Rehsedian Smith, she has all the stats listed under Rehsedian smith in the monthly updates but only FS 6 with any stat above a six maxed down to six. She is not the same as the reward from August.

Does Shadow worked armor (Like adding 20 AR vs Engery) cause the Leyas backlash if someone is wearing it, and using Light artifacts. Or is the Leyas backlash only for artifacts of opposing leyas?

Can someone use Chill shield while using a Light artifact without the backlash?(I think this answer is yes, but want to make sure).

Leyas being cast and sustained do not cause backlash when combined with an artifact.

It is only when two artifacts of opposing Leyas are used that backlash occurs.

Worked items would count the same as Artificing.

Can I do a squad shield for chill shield like I can do for Light Shield? So it would be Shadow 1 (or 2) and General 2 to cover x people with Chill shield?

Yes and requires that if one shield is shieldbroken all shields are shieldbroken and cannot be artificed, must be sustained by character.

Does Castiel know the name of the Dead captain in charge of Unit 111?

If working is sustained by the user no backlash. If it is worked on an object for another person it would have a backlash.

If chill shield is sustained by the user no backlash. If chill shield is artified it does cause backlash

To word it differently. You can always cast a leyas you know even if it opposes an artifact you are carying without fear of backlash.

Its always good to think of workings as limited duration artificings for simplicity sake.

Opposing artifacts always cause backlash.

Dead*CaptainHharmoon of Ha’Kidon

He died final death in part 1 event B1

Unit 111 is currently being led by The Usurper, Greater Fiend of Warmonger.

How much real knowledge would the Uhryu apprentice know? Would he know how the body responds to illness by creating antibodies, and that once you are sick you body starts producing them?

Appropriate skill is medicine/healing and the apprentice would have it at 4 (from FS of 4)

Could Scribe animate the small replicas that he is carving. they are about the same size as a mini/ game piece.

Olgog tribals have no knowledge of microbiology unless given to them by Earthers (former eef medics in the Goblin Gunners), the Krato (Ur King Tribals), Kias (Dead Surgeons), or Quall Ndrone (Dimension Walkers and Horned Dogs).

Using which ability?

Earth 2 and/or Troubador 1