Setting out for the Isle of Mag Buskt- Week 9

“Honored Torab.” Rapirova began, “I see your plan but I bet da water comes from da high points. Da Mag Bruskt likely be there lording over all da island as his kingdom.”

“As for da burning ligh, da family prepared long for dis. You my find we not so weak to da light when we fight mag Bruskt. On da other hand he may not be either. It a ting to tink about. Da bruskti will distract da mag bruskt and defend your people. You hit him og’gog (Full strength). All we do is hope it weakens him forces him to go to hiding or pushes him back to his crypt.”

Rapirova cocked her head, “Dis be a huge problem for all da tribes. Is dis the first action of da united tribes of refuge?”

Rapirova posed a very interesting question, and Yagogi’al believes she was correct. He had sat here long enough, and now was the time to rejoin the conversation, for plans to start taking action.
“Lady Rapirova, if this truly is the first action we will need to be working together and plan our attack in coordination. My tribe will be on the isle in force, and we had planned to do something to weaken the vampyr enemies. With your tribe joining in the attack, as a means of uniting and working together I wanted to give you and your kind a fair warning. With the terrain of the isle, would it not be possible for yours to attack from a distance and not take on the ill affects from our actions? I would even have my Mak’abs provide you with some addition support which would aid you in battle and through their own way offer you healing. If stopping the sacrifice is meant to be our first true action as a united front, I will have those wearing the Badges of the Day provided by the Sylvan for enforcement purposes. Would this be possible in working together?”

Tor’ab nodded and says "I would agree, and Lalder himself will be leading the group up there as I’ll be taking care of this Olgog the Olgog. Which if we need to take an emergency vote that you are acting as enforcers of our new nation, we vote yes. Lalder had this idea as well and told me his thoughts on this.

I hope we can get others to join in this. It would be useful to have the rest of the Lur Unions support.

We could take some action from range if you need at first, and then when your initial actions are done, you could signal us to move in. If this action happens outside, we could use lightning strikes. We also have some range weapons. How far away do you need us to be?
"

Rapirova shook her head, “Da Bruskti on dat island already hate Da Kul’Gul Rapi and our new way. They want da old ways, they want Mag Bruskt to bring da ever night to our lands. If we set by and watch they come for da kul’gul Rapi, if we fight them now they still come for the Kul’Gul Rapi.”

“Plus how we get all these tribes onto da island without raising a ruckus if they don’t look like Bruskti ships?” She nodded to the tribe member from Yagogi’al the Og’ab, “It be an honor to fight by your side. We wear da badges of da night, it be the way to tell da Kul’Gul Rapi from the other Bruskti.”

Rapi’Lal travailed day and night only resting when he must and eating only when the earth could not satisfy his hunger. When he arrived he bowed to each gog, bowing even lower to the other Union members before he says"Sorry I am late, I was trying to make some of the Church of One agree to leave gogs alone. What is the situation so far?"

Yagogi’al could respect the desire to fight for something they all had belief in, it was the right thing to do. But he needed Rapirova to understand that if made an attack, it would harm all the vampyrs instead of just the enemy vampyrs.
“Lady Rapirova, I do not wish you to say out of battle, for fighting on the same side is already a step in the right direction. We have a specific plan of action which gives us a great benefit in dealing with their numbers, but if i know you are going to be right up alongside us, i can not use this attack in good conscious. I am asking if you can plan for a ranged attack, and if the battle is not going our way, by all means come in as the cavalry. You would be our safety measure. I meant no disrespect, just trying to plan looking out for your well being.”

“The Auf” of Ol’Lur arrives to the meeting. Late, as usual. “Apologies.” he said, and then quietly waited to speak. He looked around at the others assembled, and looked pleased to see Mag Auf Yyanyi, as well as a member of Or’Lur in attendance. Speaking up, the Aufgog pointed to himself and said, “Here to save Bill. Valuable friend, ally.” “The Auf” briefly looked to be lost in memory, but shook it away. “How I help do this? What need?”

Tor’ab says “Greetings Auf. Lalder will be here soon. He is arranging things in Brez right now.”

Tor’ab says to the others "Ok, if you have an attack that might harm the others, spit it out. We don’t have enough time for guesses.

For the team that will be with Auf Lalder, he will take a group that will use Springshot rifles and pistols. Additionally he will have some melee gogs to handle close encounters. There will be others who will be dropping lightning from the sky on any enemy they can see. This should hopefully keep them away from the danger Until they can get closer. There starting point will be hidden on da Bruskti’s ships.

Most of our Light leyas users will be up north at Thomasville dealing with the warmongers I’m afraid."

Tor’ab says to the Auf "We need a way to take down Mag Buskt, I don’t know if your Tor’og or any other light users are avaliable to help with this. We need something to damage Mag Buskt. I’m told he’s well armored against Light Leyas though. But any Tor’ogs with their vorpal claws might be able to do a number on him.

I plan on fighting Olgog the Olgog. So I will not be at the battle above until I defeat him. And with Brez gogs, it might take a while will all the ceremony and one on one fighting.

And this is for all, I recommend light shields and protective auras in this battle. There will be lots of Shadow leyas thrown around in this battle. Make sure to protect all you can."

“The Auf” nodded. “Tor’Lur; excellent fighter.” Then, looking at Rapi’Lal, “Rapi’Lal, Glog come? Two Tor’og better. Glog, Tor’Lur, good team.” Back to Tor’ab, “Ol’Lur; Riders of Yadols. Perhaps useful?”

Tor’ab says “I agree, your Tor’ogs will make a great attack team. And their melee skills and vorpal claws will be invaluable. I think more Aufs would be more useful with some Ur Tor or Ur Rhug around them to protect them from getting swarmed. I worry for flyers here as they make a good target.”

(OOC I’m not sure if the wing would count as ariel vehicles? And as such be target of Chill Life.)

Kolgol leaned forward and said, “you will have Aufgog Ka’mag and 5 Ur’Tor to assist you. This I swear to you, they are apt fighters and skilled in battle. There are no finer defenders than these”. He smirked slightly as though thinking of a private jest, but then resumed a stoic demeanor.

“If da Mag Bruskt sees da fliers he will know sometings wrong. Da skimmers, they boats right? Why not they just float in. If we need them to take to da skies then they fly. Otherwise we lose da element of surprise.” Rapirova noted.

“The Auf” smiled at this. “Skimmers made wood fly, but 'fore wood flew, it floated. I give two.”

(OOC: Now why didn’t I think of that? Ol’Lur is willing to put 2 Lur Union skimmers toward this mission.)

Rapi’Lal listened and nodded with the parts that sounded good “I can go and find Glog to bring him. It would be best if any members of Kul’Gul Rapi stayed away from him if he ends up fighting Vampyrs. He has been learning to channel light to counter his shadow. We will also bring 5 Vandals who have joined our tribe. Perhaps their bows and fire leyas could be of use here”

Yagogi’al nodded, as things were taking shape and definitely coming together. (Sorry for the delay)
“We all have different tactics for battle. In this case, I would lead the young gor’abs in an old hymn from my youth that directly counters fear. It would dissipate some of the cursed beings’ stored , stolen lifeforce and this would act against friend or foe of the vampyr nature. To anyone else it would sooth fear, but to the vampyr it would be a devastating attack and cause great damage. With this we would make an actual attack on Mag Buskt using our zela blades and the Badge of the Day artifacts, both weapon that threatens the energies of a cursed being. I like the thought of the bows and the fire leyas, anything that can provide support and keep those on our side safe works best.”

Rapi’Lal turned to Yagogi’al and said “How will you insure your hymn does not harm the Kul’Gul Rapi warriors? Remember they too live off of fear. That is why I asked them to stay as far away from Glog as possible.”

Yagogi’al was concerned for the situation, it was written all over the elders face.
“Truthfully, I cannot. It is a powerful tool that can turn the tides in our favor quickly. I had brought this to the attention of Rapirova of Kul’ Gul Rapi, It should be used but not at the cost of our allies. If the Kul’ Gul Rapi can attack from afar, or act as cavalry support I believe this would work. In this regard, my tribe can even provide support though other means for the Kul’Gul Rapi from afar. I would like nothing more than this be the first act of the power of the United Olgog nation, but will not act without taking consideration for others on our side.”

Rapi’Lal had a sudden moment of inspiration. “What if some of each tribes warriors help to build a mobile structure that can be made immune to the hymn and the Kul’Gul Rapi warriors can remain in there until it is finished. Then they can fight as easily as the rest of us.”

Tor’ab says "I think you forget they have their own protection and badges. I would suggest you try not to catch them in the bunch, but we need Ku’Gul Rapi’s warriors in the fight. And they need to cause the distraction. Also it is their ship that will host some of us. No I do not thing you can put them out of the way. As for the hymn, I believe that is targetable, not area. My tribesmen Lurtor has used something like that in the past. But he had to concentrate on a specific target to remove their fear.

Then again, he is not very strong with that use of Leyas and you maybe talking about a more power hymn than he can use.

I think to make sure we do not catch our friends in combat, is hopefully we will get to meet each before we attack. That way you know who not to target.

Remember there are also at least 100 Brez in our way too and Mag Bruskt is most likely heavely shielded. Its good to take care of the Vampyres. But we can’t forget the others either.

I suggested the Tor’ogs before, because the vorpal claws will cut through any material. Yagogi’al’s Zela weapons will also be a great advantage against Mag Bruskt.

Here is what I recommend.
We have some gogs, especially ones who can handle Vampyres, and have attacks that may affect Mag Bruskt. We will have an Auf and a few gogs there to support. But I recommend Yagogi’als and Rapirova gogs, and the Tor’ogs make up the bunch of these.

Next, we have small groups that are working with Shadow Walkers that can get up the cliffs quickly and safetly. This group will have to take care of or keep distracted the Ur Tors.

What do you think?"