Setting out for the Isle of Mag Buskt- Week 9

Rapi’Lal nodded, it was a sound plan though like all plans it would have its flaws. “If this is the best we have of a plan I would like to take my leave. I need to prepare Glog the Vandals and the 20 Ur Tors that proved them selves so that our caves are not defenseless while we are away.”

Uf’na listened intently. The red fur had come first to this meeting. He had taken his place. He had sat respectfully and listened to the plans of all gogs present.
Then he asked, “What is to prevent them from cutting Bill open like a Vinvir the second we make our move?”

Tor’ab says "hmmm good question. Was so worried about the enemies, forgot about the sacrifice. Auf Lalyan in the distraction, could teleport to Bill, grab him, and then teleport away. But being so close to Mag Buskt, she would need him to be distracted.

She is going to love me for volunteering her for that. Of course, I’m sure she wouldn’t mind if someone else had a better plan. Mine has holes the size that you could drive a tank through."

“When all other gogs turned backs on Uf’na, it was Bill who listened. When the blood of Uf’na that stained the grasses, only Bill patched the wounds. When Uf’na gave up on life and join eternal ka gor’na in the afterlife, it was Bill who insisted Uf’na keep going.
I, Uf’na of the Ka Gor Tribe, will teleport with Auf Lalyan and directly attack the Mag Buskt. This will buy a moment or two. In that time you must act and act quickly.”

The juvenile Ka gor was strong but was not a veteran warrior. It should be obvious to anyone looking at him that Mag Buskt will probably kill Uf’na in an instant.

Yagogi’al had some ideas of how to go along with the plan of a snatch and grab and how they maybe able to cover that up, just not sure the best course of action. “My uhryu will be there, and may even challenge OtO. Zhgog’ol has had several of the tribe following his teachings of the totem spirits, channeling the animal spirits I could have some of the tribe accompany Auf Lalyan. Maybe the cover they need is the Will o’ the Wisps created by the Badges of Days. These wisps can wipe through vampyrs but do little against the other forces.”
Planning was definitely coming along, but now the problem was plugging the holes- finding more solutions to the solutions. It was not the best of feelings and there was a thick sense of tension for the grouped gathered.

“More gogs means we can keep Mag Buskt busier for longer, better distraction,” agreed Uf’na.

Tor’ab spoke up "So I’ve been thinking. I think Lalder and Lalyan will both Rush to get Bill. Lalder, 2 summoners using Earth Spirits, and 2 light leyas uses will all strike Mag Buskt with Acid attacks, and light attacks. Auf Lalyan will take one or 2 with here to get Bill. Then all will regroup back with the main forces. This way we get bill, maybe catch Mag Buskt by surprise, and leave before he retaliates. Any who wish to attack Mag Buskt, May want to do so at this time. I do prefer overkill when you are fighting someone who has or is near ascending.

Auf Lalyan will take those who wish to help. Note, that she can only take a limited number. So if that group gets too big, some could get left behind. So pick carefully.

I think a group of my FKM tribesmen will make good use of the ship at first. They will then shadow Walk to where they can get the best flanking on the Ur Tors and open fire. If they have cover and high ground, they should be able to keep that force busy. I’ll have a few others with them that can use Lighting to back them up.
"

“The Auf” spoke in response to the teleporting idea, “If Tor’ogs fighting Mag Buskt, can teleport them? Not need fight, reach gor. Two Tor’ogs better at full strength; strong distraction.” At least, it seemed logical to him.

“Also, perhaps many Aufs; make Mag Buskt sleep? Sleeping gor, least dangerous. However, making sleep very dangerous.” he added.

Tor’ab says “Send them Auf Lalyan”

(OCC I’ll put that Auf Lalyan will take them with her along wit the other one.)