The Battle Tents of the Allies Near Mt Rhug (TSGL 3 Week 5)

[This is open to all allies for the week 5 mission. For planning the battle against BOTH the Yyan Warmonger army and the Kalokians]

Protodoxa the Shatterer stood before the assembled leaders.

"When I heard word that two Mag Gor were getting together for a battle, I knew it would be a day of epic heroism. For we, the brave, the proud, the few, who fear not death, and know we will give our lifeblood to end the threat of the Mag Mag Gor.

Thank you for coming, wise and blessed leaders. Let me hear of your plans to stop the Yyan from freeing the Kalokians? And what will we do in the face of the word that Neliff are among the Yyan soldiers?"

Auf Lalyan entered and said "Sorry for being late, it seems the other elders are at similar meetings. There is much going on in refuge these days.

We have a plan for the Neliff and Yyans. But we may need unit 817’s help as part of this. I have sent them a message requesting them here. With our some of our ships able to reflect magi cannon fire we would like to use our ships to crush them from a distance. This would allow us to stay out of the reach of the neliffs control. What we may need the 817 for is that we would need to penitrate their illusions if they are using them and to detect any demonic possession to keep our gogs clean of possession.

Our one gog who could do so has been missing for a while now.

Additionally we plan to place artifacts that are built with Healing leyas to strike down any demonic being that walks to close."

(OOC out lack of time, please use this as notification to unit 817, I will send a message as well.)

Naeil: She came alone. “Sup. Who’s in charge here?”

Protodoxa stepped forward, blue furred and seven feet tall. He leaned heavily on an ornate spear, “I am Protodoxa called the Shatterer. This tent is my own, but each tribal leader who is here, rules his or her own tribe independent of my command. We are in alliance. Welcome.”

Naeil: “Understood. I’m just waiting for other people to see if I can help,” she said slightly looking up.

“I’m going to go look for the owner of the Flying Fortress and maybe Herd of Auf Lal’ al while I’m at it.”

Lady Hob’Lalol had entered the meeting just in time to hear the Mighty Protodoxa bestow his greetings to those assembled. She wore a ceremonial Olgog Heirloom Plate marked with the symbol of their tribe and the symbol for AufGorlok, gifted by her mate, Yagogi’al. He was away with a group of juveniles pertaining to the DRA(matters) of Karov. In his absence, Zhgog’ol Maklur, tribe uhryu believed it best for the Lady to speak behalf the tribe in his stead.

“I am Hob’Lalol, Lady of the Venerable Tribe of Yagogi’al the Og’ab. You will have our gor’abs at your side in this battle, speaking of previous battles, we have no fear oh the Yyan. Unfortunately, we have little knowledge of the neliff, and know that our zela has held little sway over the Kalokians. They thought it a game to enter our lands, and set up camp unwelcome. Though in the end, I am fairly certain this was not their desired outcome. What say you, Mighty Protodoxa about the incoming armies?”

Auf Lalyan says "I do not wish to interrupt Protodoxa, but We have battled the nellif before and they are a dangerous bunch. They are hard to detect due to their illusions and are quick to infest and spread. I would fear for anyone who gets too close to them. Best is to take them at range, and find a way to dispel any illusion. We have seen them ignore an annihilation wave and used an illusion to hide that they survived.

That is the main reason our tatic will be fire power from the sky, but we will need help taking out those artillery. Or other weapons that might overwhelm our fleet.

We were thinking of dropping bombs off amongst them with Shadow jump deliveries. But we only have a few things that do that much damage.

We could also use something to pierce their illusions. Our one Gog who follows the path of the redeemer is not here and we are missing that ability. Our Radar will help get by some of this. But Anyone who can dispel illusions will be needed as well. Especially for anyone who gets close.

As for possession and the the Kalokians, we do not have a plan for them."

Naeil: “I can help you gogs either scout the area and give you better information for the battle or take out the heavy artillery so we don’t burn though troops. What would you gogs like?”

“As for Kalokians, some one needs to help Krodnok up there. He’s good, but as I seen he’s only person.”

Auf Lalyan states "While My tribe focuses on the Neliffs and Yyan gaints, that should hopefully help defend Krodnok’s ship.

Naeil, Scouting is good, and if you can find a spot with direct line of sight on their artillery, we can have a gog deposit a bomb. Just make sure any confrontations with the Neliff are at range. Also, keep your eyes to the skys as well. Our radar works less for Airborn objects.

So here is my general plan for the Army. Please plan to add to this and let us know so we don’t have friendly fire issues.

1. We will give everyone who doesn’t already have a commcrystal one to corridnate.
  2. Strike supply lines, and Scouts. Naeil, if you find a group, you can call in a strike if the group is too big.
  3. I would like to work to group the army together. Feints from the sides to corral them would be great. Killing scouts or any group separating from the main group.
  4. For the actual attack, I want the bomb to be shadow dropped into the Artillery. Causing a distraction within.
  5. Then we will have Carriers bomb from high the army that we’ve hopefully packed tighter together. The carriers will be really high and hopefully not an easy target.
  6. LUr Union Fighters clean them up.

One other note, We will be installing Holy Artifacts at critical points to avoid any demonic possessed gog from getting to something critical. If this is an issues for you, We can work around that for Allied Vampyres for example.

What we still need is anyone who can detect possession or infestation to prevent Neliffs or demonics from infiltrating us. Any other ideas to stop the Kalokians or to help Krodnok as well."

Lady Hob’Lalol had certain ideas on the matter, but just wants exactly sure how the specific abilities worked, she would need to consult with another of the Tribe. “I know that there are some in our Tribe that would be immune to the mind controlling effects of the Neliff. I am wondering if they can use this to again avoid demonic possession too and if it can be used to detect who might be trying to possess others. If they are truly immune to all these effects, it allows room for us to do scouting as well attack from beneath using natural predators such as the mighty yadol to disable out the artillery. As for demonic threats, Yagogi’als sword could cut it down. You must recall how he handle Malif the Warbird some time ago.”

Saying this, she would get the answers she needed. She concentrated on the cantrip vial, forming as only a mother could, a cherub version of her cub. She directed the strange little cantrip to go back to the tribe without being watched, find Uhryu Zhgog’ol. As an adviser, he would have the knowledge and this way she could get the word out to those who would need to be involved,

Naeil: “Alright, scouting it is. If I see anything, I’ll call it in. Good luck.” She set up a radio station next to commcrystal system.

Protodoxa grabbed the demon by the throat, choking off any mouthing off before it started.
Some recognized the being as a demonic version of Kolgol’s apprentice, Squire Dominic.

Protodoxa said, “This my friends is the prisoner of war I have claimed in this battle. Perhaps you know Sir Dominic Demonknight. This monster is a servant of Kalok from the cursed mirror crystal.
I suspect if we question him in the right way we might just find out more about our enemies plans.”

Holding Dominic aloft, he did not notice Gor’Lallur being held at gunpoint by UtR Olgogs. Apparently they also had moments to decide what to do before the juvenile Neliff inside the Yagogi warrior hatched and tried to control the minds of everyone in the room. Only Gor’Lallur’s joining with the Ragha has protected him so far from becoming a slave of the aliens inside him.

The battle appeared otherwise a complete success. The Yyan and Neliff were wiped out. The Kalokians were driven back into the hell dimension of Mt. Rhug. For the moment they seemed safe.

Auf Laylan says "Move everyone away from Gor’Lallur. He is infested with Neliffs who can control us all. We need options. I only see Gor’Lallur cutting off a finger and we torch his body. Bring him back with the finger. If anyone has any other suggestions, we only have moments. I will ward him now so the neliff won’t have access to leyas or able to move out of a circle.

Those unable to help, leave."

With that she turns to one of her guards, "Summon a Air elemental, ask it to surround Gor’Lallur with a wind wall outside of the circle. "

Then Auf Lalyan stomps on the grounds and a Circle is etched in the ground around Gor’Lallur. Then she concentrates to bend all of the leyas away from the inside of the circles."

(OOC Lalyan is maintaining a Negate Leyas circle around Gor’Lallur to prevent the neliff from using leyas.)

She then says “That will prevent the Neliff from accessing leyas or jumping out of Gor’Lallur into someone else. But that will do nothing about the telepathic control. So if someone has any way to remove and destroy the neliffs, speak now and quickly.”

Naeil: Filing her nails, Naeil asks a question “Can’t we just stick some zela in Gor’Lallur and be done with it?”

Auf Lalyan says “The mind control isn’t Leyas based. Right now no leyas is touching the gog or the neliff. Thats all I know though.”

Glog watched the back and forth from one of the corners. his bow in hand in case the prisner tried to make a move.

“We should be quick in our choice. For the longer we wait the more time the creature has to take over, or to call its kin.”

Naeil: “How about we knock this person out, tie 'em with chains and stick 'em in a lead line cell?”

She readied her heavy pistol and loaded zela bullets in the clip.

“I mean is the mind control biological or some type of pyshic mind stuff?”

Auf Lalyan looked at her trap and realized it wasn’t as good as she thought. She says "It looks like this is only blocking elemental leyas. Not all like I thought. THat means any non elemental leyas will reach through. We could knock him and it out with sleep maybe with healing leyas…

I don’t suggest getting close unless your immune to neliff possession. The mind control could be either. I know very little of psi type abilities. I do like the idea of knocking out everything in that circle."

(OOC I got corrected on something my auf should have known. The ward I put up only blocks elemental leyas.)

Protodoxa had dragged Sir Dominic nearby, being none too gentle of the mirror crystal servant of Kalok.

“Well ain’t that just make it a day. You know when I served during the K’ias Wars we had heard legends of Neliff, but they were long extinct in the first Falosini-Quall War. I never really wanted to see them considering the stories about them. I wonder what brought them back,” wondered Protodoxa aloud.

Sir Dominic said, “It was the Unity. They were attempting to reclaim and save species destroyed by the Quall. They brought back the jelly-like Ydyara, and the Oleifera, both kindly and good species. Then they stumbled upon a Neliff, and its first recreated sample took over the lab and began to spread its horror again. In my own timeline, the Kalokians are tasked with destroying Neliff every time they see it. Now because that Neliff is an egg we are all safe, until it hatches that it. But the one its implanted in should be taken over, and yet its obvious that this Gor’Lallur is immune to its effects.
How is that?”