Tor'ab's call to rescue the POWs.

Tor’ab says "Ok, If possible, I will get another vehicle for myself and my tribe to use in case you need us faster.

Lets just hope they like their swords, and guns prove better than swords.

Ol’na you have not seen what I saw with my eyes, as I watched the Joy those beasts took in killing the gogs. Normally my tribe is with you on this, limiting the deaths and trying to limit the conflict. I’m not sure if I can do that.

What I can promise is any that we kill, it should be quick, as we are not monsters. If they surrender, we will take them, and decide as a group what to do with them. As we are not monsters. But they there, are monsters. And those visions will haunt me.

And remember my job in my tribe. I’m Tor’og.
"

Tor’ab says "Lets all set a backup plan If we cannot find any hover trucks to take across, we will concentrate our fire on the crosses to knock them out as quickly as possible.
Option A
The plan we have been discussing.

Option B
Turin earthers pretend to be from a different town with Prisoners, asking for help to cross the mine field to deliver the prisoners. Olav supplies them with a vehicle to do this with. I know it maybe tracked, but this might get them to come across themselves.

Then We ambush them, take the hover vehicle back over and continue with main plan. At the time of the ambush, we also attack the crosses.

Option c
All of us hit a cross right off the bat. As that fire is coming in, we have gogs work to destroy the mines with stones if need be to get the bulk of our forces across.

Then we continue our plan depending on which Leyas we are able to bring back."

(OCC my question getting a hover truck said maybe, maybe not basicly. So we need to plan for the case where we don’t get a hover vehicle.)

“So how are we getting in?” Urog asked.

Tor’ab says "One group will try to sneak in above a hover truck piloted by some earthers friendly to us. They will work to possibly destroy on cross, but will be our surprise for if nothing else.

Others, myself included will create a distraction and try to take out at least one cross. Our plan is to take down enough crosses that will give us access to Shadow and or earth Leyas. Once we have earth Leyas we can set of the mine field from a distance, or move the mines aside making a path for the larger Assault force.

If shadow is avaliable, then we can shadow walk more gogs in to assist, but more importantly, all who were taken from me have basic shadow leyas skills which will give them weapons. And half of them can shadow walk.

This should give Ol’lur’s Tor’og a chance to do something to. Maybe he can even use vorpal claws and take out another cross. (OOC Thought of this last night)

As for a fallback plan, I have some skimmers standing by for when the Air Leyas cross falls. If it happens early, they can bring gogs across.

Do note, all crosses including the one that doesn’t seem to be artificed will be destroyed.
"

Ol’na nodded to the responses regarding his thoughts and asked, “What of our tribesmen’s equipment? I know that their lives are the immediate priority, I think some thought should be given to their things.” He shrugged, “I suppose it all comes down to how much time we have. What I haven’t understood yet, is if our rescue will be fast, in-and-out, or if we will be taking the time to defeat the Err-thur’s forces and securing the camp. I assume that we will be doing more of the first.”

Turning to Tor’ab, but still talking to the whole group, he said, “Knowing Tor’Lur, I believe that given the first sign of the distraction we’ll be providing, he might destroy a cross, but his primary focus will be making sure that all of the others escape, even if he must fall again.”

Tor’ab says "I want this camp destroyed enough to never be used. If we can’t do that today, we will later. I promise you that.

We will rescue Tor’Lur one way or another. All gogs there will fight with him as well."