Planning for Bartsport for the Hammer of Protodoxa

Tor’ab smiled and said “That’s why I wanted Kolgol to come along”

Kolgol glanced at Tor’ab and nodded.

“Aye, it’s some kind of infernal earther contraption that can send you up and down at high speeds. Its like a little room with buttons. Last time I pushed one, I almost killed myself, so I’ll let someone else do the pushing. Anyhow, I may be able to locate the hanger bay from memory, its a little ways down the coast. Unfortunately we don’t have Olav here, he had to swim from there to Bartsport.”

He chuckles and leans back. He gestures at a few individuals.

“Well I’d reckon that once the patrols have been silenced, I could take 2 or 3 others and infiltrate the hangers. One would secure a craft, while another rigs the others to explode. Anyone else with leyas abilities might be able to locate the hammer via leyas sight, or anything else of use. Finally, we’d fly out with the hammer, and the rest would have two choices…One being to fight back out the way they came, and the other to rendezvous with the fleet outside the bay and escape that way. Not pretty I grant you, but it would be a sure way to get the hammer out fast.”

Tor’ab said “Now that sounds like a plan.”

(OOC and I’m going to most likely post tonight as I’m not going to be able to tomorrow.)

“The Auf” nodded in agreement. He would assign Tor’Lur, the Tor’og of the Ol’Lur tribe, on this quest. “Tor’Lur, follow Kolgol. Locate hammer. May need help in retrieval. And… Ela-vator.” He said, remembering the terrifying noise from behind the shiny wall in Seidermann’s trophy room, that he now assumed was Kolgol rocketing out of bartsport trapped inside the elevator. Then a thought crossed the Aufgog’s mind and his expression darkened. “If Seidermann has hammer? Strong gog’ab. Cannot defeat alone. What then?”

Vektor likedof what heI heard, except, “What about the Earthers in the compound?”

Kolgol frowned, thinking of Seidermann wielding an artifact as powerful as the hammer appeared to be.

“Well, we shall have to hope that Seidermann is not there. I heard it from my squire that Seidermann is often not there, and may even now have left it lightly defended. We must take this chance, it might not come again. As to the earthers in the compound, the others that are not following me into the hanger will have to deal with them. Try not to massacre them all, but if they prove dangerous, take no chances. Now, I need preferably one or two more to come with me into the hanger. Tor’ab and Tor’Lur have already volunteered, but I would also like some one familiar with explosives and earther tech…”

He glances at Grim and nods.

"If you would come with us, and rig the other vehicles to blow, we might have a chance. I dont suppose you can pilot any of them?

“well, i can pilot them but i can’t guarantee any of you would survive the experience. vehiciles tend not to last long around me. If you can show me where the entrance to this hanger is i can join you after making sure the others get inside the bunker safely. or i help you enter the hanger and then join back up with them.”